Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

jpt's log

i like your 2c :)

unfortunatley my gym doesn't even have a pecdeck yet :(...it just opened up in my building. i don't know how many hockey fans are out there but the owner is ken daneyko (def spelled his name wrong) from the devils....

i'll def save side laterals for after i do rear delts or start out my shoulder workouts with them :)

jpt said:
i like your 2c :)

unfortunatley my gym doesn't even have a pecdeck yet :(...it just opened up in my building. i don't know how many hockey fans are out there but the owner is ken daneyko (def spelled his name wrong) from the devils....

i'll def save side laterals for after i do rear delts or start out my shoulder workouts with them :)
Hmmm do bent over Dumbell flyes?!?! That's what I would finish with... not start with.

supertroopers_pic1.jpg

I smell fear.... :lmao:

treilin said:
Hmmm do bent over Dumbell flyes?!?! That's what I would finish with... not start with.
i meant start with side laterals ...then do presses...then do bent over laterals :p

*jp* you're seriously so funny ... the pics, vids lol. Good Bro:) :wavey: have a wonderful day. I have no comment on your training since I don't wanna go back a page & look.. sorry :) But what from I remember you like the 3 day split :) Keep it up :) How the relationship going? (referring to the PB) :evil:

jpt said:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Every time I go to VT, I think of that scene.......one of the times I'm driving along & I see a car coming up behind me & I wasn't sure if they were police lights or a ski rack......well it was a cop & when he passed me I started giggling, thinking "Littering and......Littering and...." God help me if I ever get pulled over in VT!! :FRlol:

"I can't pull over any farther!"

*jp* you're seriously so funny ... the pics, vids lol. Good Bro have a wonderful day. I have no comment on your training since I don't wanna go back a page & look.. sorry But what from I remember you like the 3 day split Keep it up How the relationship going? (referring to the PB)

thx buns...i'm a huge hit online...but most my friends think i'm kind of dry in person...HIGHO!!....try the roastbeef folks :Chef: ...i'm here all night. :p

unfortunately me and the anpb are on a break :chomp: i need my space...it was really tough when i went into the fridge last week...held it in my arms...looked at the nutritional value with my caring eyes as if it was the first time i've ever seen them...i opened my mouth and said, "listen...it's not you...it's me. your great and your going to make some guy really happy one day. so i guess what 'm saying is i need a break...keep on trucking"

"Littering and......Littering and
"yo you must have eaten like 100 dollars worth of weed man,and like 30 dollars worth of shrooms..so im gonbna need that 130 BUCK....whenever u get the chance

jenscats5 said:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Every time I go to VT, I think of that scene.......one of the times I'm driving along & I see a car coming up behind me & I wasn't sure if they were police lights or a ski rack......well it was a cop & when he passed me I started giggling, thinking "Littering and......Littering and...." God help me if I ever get pulled over in VT!! :FRlol:

"I can't pull over any farther!"

:) :) :) hee hee

Reactions: jpt
jpt said:
unfortunately me and the anpb are on a break :chomp: i need my space...it was really tough when i went into the fridge last week...held it in my arms...looked at the nutritional value with my caring eyes as if it was the first time i've ever seen them...i opened my mouth and said, "listen...it's not you...it's me. your great and your going to make some guy really happy one day. so i guess what 'm saying is i need a break...keep on trucking"
WOW I had that same conversation yesterday.. Except my PB is a not a female!!! I get the crunchy a bit more rough around the edges... ;)
At any rate it was a heart filled break-up but I'm better off... it was good while it lasted!

Top Bottom