Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jnevin, PuddleMonkey and Fez...

swole said:
I'm running 400mg EW of cy.p with 600mg of E.Q and 120mg v.ar. My bloat is close to none; I filled up especially around the delts and quads (my injection sites, lol). You can easily see veins in my biceps and delts. My quads and chest don't have them sticking out yet, but you can see the veins just below the surface of my skin. I personally love c.yp.

I gained 7-10lbs of absolutely lean muscle so far.

You running A-De x during the cycle? H C G during? I've been reading your journal pretty heavily.

yonkers weights said:
Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - at that low dose will do shit plus you need to run it longer for any real effects. Try it at 800mg per week for 16-20 weeks. Maybe even start it before the turn and test to get you eating big.

squak squak....

dont gimme that bull shit with Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - running for 20 weeks craps thats just the fucking board parrot squaking recycled info..

patsfan1379 said:
You running A-De x during the cycle? H C G during? I've been reading your journal pretty heavily.

i started hc.g at 500iu twice weekly at week 6 and will run it until my last injection. it has helped keep my nuts in check....i also started feeling "better" while on it as well.

no adex, i don't need it...but as always have it on hand...i avoid it because it makes me lethargic...actually i took .5mg twice during one week and it dried me up, but i'm not that bloated to begin with so i ditched it

swole said:
i started hc.g at 500iu twice weekly at week 6 and will run it until my last injection. it has helped keep my nuts in check....i also started feeling "better" while on it as well.

no Arimidex - anastrozole - , i don't need it...but as always have it on hand...i avoid it because it makes me lethargic...actually i took .5mg twice during one week and it dried me up, but i'm not that bloated to begin with so i ditched it

I did T E S T E long ago and it bloated me up nice and good. Now I'm either going to take Nolva all the way through the cycle or adex through the cycle.

Which one is better on lipid profile?

patsfan1379 said:
My appreciation thread turned into a "build me a cycle" thread.

Thoughts?

I think 2-weekers of tre.n @ 100mg EOD are good for me from here on out. I weigh over 200 lbs already and am reasonably lean. I like it for the strength gains, which I keep, and I don't need PCT. The only thing I deal with is increased agression for maybe a week and night sweats. It doesn't hurt my libido either, although that's kind of a non-issue lately. Fuck.

jnevin said:
I think 2-weekers of tre.n @ 100mg EOD are good for me from here on out. I weigh over 200 lbs already and am reasonably lean. I like it for the strength gains, which I keep, and I don't need PCT - post cycle therapy - . The only thing I deal with is increased agression for maybe a week and night sweats. It doesn't hurt my libido either, although that's kind of a non-issue lately. Fuck.

Thoughts on MY cycle you selfish tub'o'terd

jnevin said:
I think 2-weekers of tre.n @ 100mg EOD are good for me from here on out. I weigh over 200 lbs already and am reasonably lean. I like it for the strength gains, which I keep, and I don't need PCT - post cycle therapy - . The only thing I deal with is increased agression for maybe a week and night sweats. It doesn't hurt my libido either, although that's kind of a non-issue lately. Fuck.

he cant run tren,winny and some thing else dbol i think..

pats what do u have so far?

just T est E and Tbol?

Faizakafez said:
he cant run trenbolone,Winstrol - stanozolol and some thing else Dianabol - methandrostenolone - i think..

pats what do u have so far?

just T est E and Turanabol?

I have nothing yet.

I'm getting T est E and T Bol. I also need A-De x, N olva and H CG

Top Bottom