Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jnevin, PuddleMonkey and Fez...

patsfan1379 said:
Fook me Fez I'm only 180lbs.

yea and you factor in cardio/weights...

your could drop too 3000 but if your hard gainer id go with that..

I did a lean bulk with cardio on that diet cuz my gains stagnated...

Faizakafez said:
yea and you factor in cardio/weights...

your could drop too 3000 but if your hard gainer id go with that..

I did a lean bulk with cardio on that diet cuz my gains stagnated...

How much do you weigh? How was your recovery post cycle?

recovery wasnt bad i used tren so i was shut down a bit mind you my cock hasnt been in use for 21 some odd years so nanni was not really any issue.. if use tren id suggest running hcg thru out

i was at 175 the heaviest with abs now im cutting like a maniac

( I have a feeling you wanna keep the abs everyond does) that why you were shocked with high carb approach?

. also those are training day kcals listed abovre . on off days you would eat maintence cals of 2200 i belive is your maintence i.e carb cycling

Faizakafez said:
recovery wasnt bad i used trenbolone so i was shut down a bit mind you my cock hasnt been in use for 21 some odd years so nanni was not really any issue.. if use trenbolone id suggest running HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - thru out

i was at 175 the heaviest with abs now im cutting like a maniac

( I have a feeling you wanna keep the abs everyond does) that why you were shocked with high carb approach?

. also those are training day kcals listed abovre . on off days you would eat maintence cals of 2200 i belive is your maintence i.e carb cycling

Tren makes me lose hair. Winny makes me lose weight. Progesterones just don't agree with me.

Top Bottom