Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jnevin, PuddleMonkey and Fez...

Faizakafez said:
wks 1-10 500mg Test Enan. EOD
wks 1-10 200mg Primobolan - methenolone - EOD
wks 4-10 60mg Anavar - oxandrolone - ED
even some Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - would be nice
armi

500mgs of test-E EOD?? Thats like over a gram a week :worried:

Primo I can't do, I get progesterone related sides very easily.

patsfan1379 said:
500mgs of test-E EOD?? Thats like over a gram a week :worried:

Primobolan - methenolone - I can't do, I get progesterone related sides very easily.

typo...

okay fuck primo

and run eq

Weeks 1-10 500mg/week Test E
Week 1-10 EQ @ 400mg/week
Weeks 1-5 TBOL @ 50mg/day
A-Dex throughout cycle
Nolva & HCG Post

I think we're getting there.

Do I really need EQ?

its up to you... i mean if you drop then you have your orginal cycle anyways..

what about a short heavy cycle? like a 6 week blast?

im thinking this is tne weeker as you can see

1-10 400mg NPPew
1-10 600mg testosterone propionate ew
1-5 - Tbols or 5-10 Anavar - oxandrolone - at 60mg!!

a 6 week plast would be a bit higher dose and you'd deplete for 3 weeks prior

EQ at that low dose will do shit plus you need to run it longer for any real effects. Try it at 800mg per week for 16-20 weeks. Maybe even start it before the turn and test to get you eating big.

patsfan1379 said:
Weeks 1-10 500mg/week testosterone enanthate
Week 1-10 Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - @ 400mg/week
Weeks 1-5 Turanabol @ 50mg/day
A-Dex throughout cycle
Nolvaldex - tamoxifen citrate - & HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - Post

I think we're getting there.

Do I really need EQ?

patsfan1379 said:
Fuck me running man. I'm literally 0-13 on Roulette tables at the Sun. I've walked by 13 times, slapped 50 bucks on the outside (always red) and lost 13 times.

Plus I just tried Winstrol - stanozolol for the first time, weighed myself and saw that it made me lose 5-8 pounds. FUCK. I feel skinny. I look big as fuck but if I don't see that needle on the scale point to the number I want, I feel like jumping off a bridge.

I think I'm gonna do a light testosterone cypionate and Turanabol cycle.

Hows your shit going?? Did you get alot of bloat on the testosterone cypionate??

I want about 10-12 pounds of bloatless muscle.

Please help me before I jump off said bridge.

I'm running 400mg EW of cy.p with 600mg of E.Q and 120mg v.ar. My bloat is close to none; I filled up especially around the delts and quads (my injection sites, lol). You can easily see veins in my biceps and delts. My quads and chest don't have them sticking out yet, but you can see the veins just below the surface of my skin. I personally love c.yp.

I gained 7-10lbs of absolutely lean muscle so far.

btw when i rolled the dice i reached down the table with my right arm and the veins were popping out so nicely people were staring and probably wondering what a juice mongrol, he's gonna buy steroids with his winnings. they're partly right. free cycle for me!!!

yonkers weights said:
Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - at that low dose will do shit plus you need to run it longer for any real effects. Try it at 800mg per week for 16-20 weeks. Maybe even start it before the turn and test to get you eating big.

this is no joke, e.q. is POWERFUL in longer cycles. I'm in week 14 and I feel it working wonders, it just brings everything to the surface so to speak.

Top Bottom