Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jnevin, PuddleMonkey and Fez...

patsfan1379 said:
Thoughts on MY cycle you selfish tub'o'terd

I think it's just fine, but it'll take you a while to bounce back and I hate the recovery period. I don't think you need to run so much if you just want 10 lbs out of it. You said it's been a while since you did anything, so I'd think if you maybe ran t.est e and v.ar, you'd be fine.

patsfan1379 said:
I have nothing yet.

I'm getting T est E and T Bol. I also need A-De x, N olva and H CG

few q's

are you gonna do cardio? and what's ur weight at right now?

like so far thats a decent cycle but you always add something to make it better, but orals are out..

i still say give mast a try or primo

jnevin said:
I think it's just fine, but it'll take you a while to bounce back and I hate the recovery period. I don't think you need to run so much if you just want 10 lbs out of it. You said it's been a while since you did anything, so I'd think if you maybe ran t.est e and v.ar, you'd be fine.

Maybe I lower my T EST dosage to 300/wk. or less... You really think it'll take a while for me to "bounce back" with H CG, and N OLVA for P CT?

patsfan1379 said:
Maybe I lower my T EST dosage to 300/wk. or less... You really think it'll take a while for me to "bounce back" with H CG, and N OLVA for P CT?

I just skimmed over everything and didn't see what you settled on. If you ran E..Q it would definitely take time. I dunno, it usually took me about as long as I was on to feel 100% again. 6 months if I ran dec.a.

jnevin said:
I just skimmed over everything and didn't see what you settled on. If you ran E..Q it would definitely take time. I dunno, it usually took me about as long as I was on to feel 100% again. 6 months if I ran dec.a.

So far:

Weeks 1-5: T BOL @ 50mg/day
Week 1-10: T est E @ 300mg/wk
Weeks 1-10: Nolv a @ 10mg/day or A-d ex at .25mg/day

P CT is H CG and Nolva

Thoughts?

patsfan1379 said:
So far:

P CT is H CG and Nolvaldex - tamoxifen citrate -

Thoughts?

pretty basic i would run aroma though 12.5mg ed its easier on cholestrol with less rebound

if your worried about being shut down or unable to revover why not run H-CG thru out the cycle?

patsfan1379 said:
So far:

P CT is H CG and Nolvaldex - tamoxifen citrate -

Thoughts?

Should be good for 8-10 lbs. I prefer clo.mid for p.ct, but I get all boo-hoo at dumb shit like long distance commercials. What are you at now? Ht, wt, bf est?

jnevin said:
Should be good for 8-10 lbs. I prefer clo.mid for p.ct, but I get all boo-hoo at dumb shit like long distance commercials. What are you at now? Ht, wt, bf est?

tru dat ,

nev have you tried Clomid at night like taking the dose before bed they say thats better less sides but i didnt see a damn diff

Faizakafez said:
tru dat ,

nev have you tried Clomid at night like taking the dose before bed they say thats better less sides but i didnt see a damn diff

I never saw one.

Faizakafez said:
pretty basic i would run aroma though 12.5mg ed its easier on cholestrol with less rebound

if your worried about being shut down or unable to revover why not run H-CG thru out the cycle?

I've never been a proponent of long, large dosed cycles. I just can't deal with the ups and downs anymore. I like small, basic, low-HPTA impact cycles...

Top Bottom