Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jkurz I have a suggestion...

I think I'm gonna fail......hate to admit it, but I can't do it any more....I've gone 5 days w/o training and, although I feel good, I need to train today for mental release....work has been hectic, my girl's dad is dying very soon of pancreatic cancer, she's been miserable, I've been miserable.....and I need it....Chest and calves tonight......sorry......... :rolleyes:

JKurz1 said:
I think I'm gonna fail......hate to admit it, but I can't do it any more....I've gone 5 days w/o training and, although I feel good, I need to train today for mental release....work has been hectic, my girl's dad is dying very soon of pancreatic cancer, she's been miserable, I've been miserable.....and I need it....Chest and calves tonight......sorry......... :rolleyes:

Good on ya bro, take out your stress, just dont completely kill yourself and you should be fine..

sorry to hear about your stress, and your girls, father misfortunes, I wish the best to them

Top Bottom