deco
New member
i went to bed about 2 hours ago i think and just minutes before that I made an executive decision to cook some eggs. About 20 min ago I woke up to my fire alarm system, which is the loudest one I have ever heard, also the most annoying one. I'm almost sure if I fart near enaugh the damn thing will get off to that too. The room was stinkin like a diseased goat poo.
Worst of all, in my dream i was being chased my dinasours and the second that alarm went off( at least I think thats when it went off) I jumped outta my chair which I manage to pass out in and started to run around the kitchen thinkin some dinassour is chasesin me. God it was retarded
Worst of all, in my dream i was being chased my dinasours and the second that alarm went off( at least I think thats when it went off) I jumped outta my chair which I manage to pass out in and started to run around the kitchen thinkin some dinassour is chasesin me. God it was retarded

Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














