Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jesus Christ. talk about Dream Interpretation

bigtravis

Last night I had the most mucked up dream I think I ever have.
First I dreamed I was being hunted down by my dad and his bitch ex-wife along with some type of oriental warriors at a chinese ruin. I stayed hidden for a while
I can't recall what happened but all of a sudden I was stabbed in the back of the head and lower back. Somehow I ended up being wisked away in an ambulance and taken to a surgical center.
As I was lying there on my stomach, just like If you were getting a massage, I realized I was paralized. They were telling me that the proceedure was difficult and that it was slim I would pull through.
Then they started feeding me this paste that was suppose to help the pain and put me to sleep.
I remember begging them to let me please say by to my family just in case. WTF!
Anybody got a dream book on this shit? It was real as hell.

Last edited:
Last night I had the most mucked up dream I think I ever have.
First I dreamed I was being hunted down by my dad and his bitch ex-wife along with some type of oriental warriors at a chinese ruin. I stayed hidden for a while
I can't recall what happened but all of a sudden I was stabbed in the back of the head and lower back. Somehow I ended up being wisked away in an ambulance and taken to a surgical center.
As I was lying there on my stomach, just like If you were getting a massage, I realized I was paralized. They were telling me that the proceedure was difficult and that it was slim I would pull through.
Then they started feeding me this paste that was suppose to help the pain and put me to sleep.
I remember begging them to let me please say by to my family just in case. WTF!
Anybody got a dream book on this shit? It was real as hell.

I looked it up for you, it means you're :rainbow:

To dream that you are being hunted, indicates that you are being overwhelmed by life's challenges.

To dream that you have been stabbed, signifies your struggle with power. You may be experiencing feelings of inadequacy and defensiveness. Alternatively, you may be feeling betrayed as the popular phrase goes, "being stabbed in the back".

To dream that you are in danger and are wounded or killed, signifies substantial losses in business and discouraging prospects in love. You need to be more cautious in some aspect of your life.

To dream that you are begging for something, represents your unhappiness and dissatisfaction with your current waking situation. You are afraid to accept help or do not want to admit that you need help.

To dream that you are being hunted, indicates that you are being overwhelmed by life's challenges.

To dream that you have been stabbed, signifies your struggle with power. You may be experiencing feelings of inadequacy and defensiveness. Alternatively, you may be feeling betrayed as the popular phrase goes, "being stabbed in the back".

To dream that you are in danger and are wounded or killed, signifies substantial losses in business and discouraging prospects in love. You need to be more cautious in some aspect of your life.

To dream that you are begging for something, represents your unhappiness and dissatisfaction with your current waking situation. You are afraid to accept help or do not want to admit that you need help.

:Popcorn::cool:

damn?

Top Bottom