Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Java caught in the act...

Rights come with responsibilities....Women should have the same rights and responsibilities in their chosen society. Men have been enslaved and slaughtered for the benefit of women since the beginning of recorded history. Hell, I've been slapped or punched by women many times until I decided enough was enough and we need some equality...I regret it wasn't equal because I've been conditioned by the culture. She slapped me..I walked away like a good little slave to the patriarchy when she stole from me and then slapped me. I responded to her like she was a man when she punched me with a closed fist and I gave her an open hand to the face? No broken nose, my attorney had to petition the court for her ER records from that night because the female prosecutor wasn't going to introduce them as evidence because guess what...no broken nose and no evidence of being choked. She was going to rely on the cultural bias of a muscular man always being the aggressor and violent by nature.....Really, Ask Cindy or QT about my temperament...They are the only two women on this board that have interacted with me in person. Don't project your hatred of males on me because you watch Lifetime movies.

Who cares, you decked a girl in the face.

You're a piece of trash, sitting here still trying to justify yourself through some distorted sense of equality bullcrap.

You're helpless.

And then on top of that he made jokes about raping women in the night..........oh wait, no...wait, who was that again?

:Popcorn:

Buncha rapist up in her

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom