Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Java caught in the act...

*butt*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Java can't beat a bish because he's dead

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

Kid must not be Mormon, a Mormon would not have left that overhand right out to dry. Would have chased it with a left hook with those old school ups to finish it. :coffee:

if the kid was mormon it would have been a 2 on 1 fight. those pud muffins roll in pairs just like cops

CLEARLY she threw the first punch, if she wants to fight like a man then she has to take a punch like a man.

Right Java?
Rights come with responsibilities....Women should have the same rights and responsibilities in their chosen society. Men have been enslaved and slaughtered for the benefit of women since the beginning of recorded history. Hell, I've been slapped or punched by women many times until I decided enough was enough and we need some equality...I regret it wasn't equal because I've been conditioned by the culture. She slapped me..I walked away like a good little slave to the patriarchy when she stole from me and then slapped me. I responded to her like she was a man when she punched me with a closed fist and I gave her an open hand to the face? No broken nose, my attorney had to petition the court for her ER records from that night because the female prosecutor wasn't going to introduce them as evidence because guess what...no broken nose and no evidence of being choked. She was going to rely on the cultural bias of a muscular man always being the aggressor and violent by nature.....Really, Ask Cindy or QT about my temperament...They are the only two women on this board that have interacted with me in person. Don't project your hatred of males on me because you watch Lifetime movies.

Nans...if you want to be taken seriously as opposed to some evangelist promoting your own superiority then you need to provide evidence for your claims. The prosecution made claims but that and $5.00 will get you an overpriced cup of coffee. The federal government made claims about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. Real evidence is preferable to claims but as a human being that self identifies primarily by your sexuality I don't expect much but you should be able to provide evidence that isn't based solely on witness testimony because everyone knows it's the least reliable evidence and has been shown as much through testing.

How about character witnesses....ask Cindy or QT if they felt the least threatened in my presence...That's right..we 're looking for evidence like broken noses and such...What medical report do you possess that my attorney didn't that proclaimed she had a broken nose? It doesn't exist because it was her making that claim to the prosecutor and telling me all this would go away if I just paid her 10k...lmao...Yes, women are innocent little creatures and men are violent aggressors...Have you ever hit a man nans?

Nans..the Alford Plea means I could legally sue you and make your life difficult but I don't care... It's because I'm a nice guy and don't take things personally. The people that know me...well..they know me and you don't...

why have you made hundreds of accounts and continue to do so? in all honesty I could give two shits what did or didn't happen. you need to let go of the past and stop living in it/letting it control you. go with christ brah

Nans...if you want to be taken seriously as opposed to some evangelist promoting your own superiority then you need to provide evidence for your claims. The prosecution made claims but that and $5.00 will get you an overpriced cup of coffee. The federal government made claims about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. Real evidence is preferable to claims but as a human being that self identifies primarily by your sexuality I don't expect much but you should be able to provide evidence that isn't based solely on witness testimony because everyone knows it's the least reliable evidence and has been shown as much through testing.

How about character witnesses....ask Cindy or QT if they felt the least threatened in my presence...That's right..we 're looking for evidence like broken noses and such...What medical report do you possess that my attorney didn't that proclaimed she had a broken nose? It doesn't exist because it was her making that claim to the prosecutor and telling me all this would go away if I just paid her 10k...lmao...Yes, women are innocent little creatures and men are violent aggressors...Have you ever hit a man nans?

Nans..the Alford Plea means I could legally sue you and make your life difficult but I don't care... It's because I'm a nice guy and don't take things personally. The people that know me...well..they know me and you don't...

You know damn well that your motion to destroy the evidence on the case was granted.

Top Bottom