go home.nutsnack said:who the fuck is kumar?
SublimeZM said:you should post a pic to get the idea out of every EFers head that you look like kumar
LOL, I think i was the only person on the Coomer fan club when he played for the Dodgers. I just liked chanting his name every time he came out to pinch hit.BileStew said:Better yet, he probably looks like Ron Coomer who has the biggest head in baseball.
![]()
SoreArms said:LOL, I think i was the only person on the Coomer fan club when he played for the Dodgers. I just liked chanting his name every time he came out to pinch hit.
"Coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomer"
"Coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomer"
"Coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomer"
oh you mean dhalsimNJjuice22 said:
dude, the hinges on that thing are perfect to make his arm in jerkoff positionbran987 said:]http://home.ripway.com/2004-5/117542/2dhalsim.jpg[/IMG]
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














