Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

jackangel

sublime go back to pictures of men.. we have no interest in the male members here..


dunk how is it going with angel? i hear u two are getting pretty serious?
 
I think he looks a little more like this

apu.jpg
 
SublimeZM said:
you should post a pic to get the idea out of every EFers head that you look like kumar

Better yet, he probably looks like Ron Coomer who has the biggest head in baseball.

coomer45-bobble.gif
 
BileStew said:
Better yet, he probably looks like Ron Coomer who has the biggest head in baseball.

coomer45-bobble.gif
LOL, I think i was the only person on the Coomer fan club when he played for the Dodgers. I just liked chanting his name every time he came out to pinch hit.


"Coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomer"

"Coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomer"

"Coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomer"
 
SoreArms said:
LOL, I think i was the only person on the Coomer fan club when he played for the Dodgers. I just liked chanting his name every time he came out to pinch hit.


"Coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomer"

"Coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomer"

"Coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomer"

I saw him at a few Yankee games. He comes out of the dugout and they would call the game for a bit due to a partial eclipse until he went back in.
 
he does look like kumar, he had pics up once.
 
Top Bottom