Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ive got a situation with my girlfriend, need advice.

-SD-

EXT ELITE ROB
Chairman Member
She may have to move out of town to get a job, we have talked and she has said if possible for me to move with her and start over together wherever she gets her job (it will be a high paying IT job). I would be uprooting and leaving EVERYTHING behind for a girl that loves me and I love her but weve only been together a month, otherwise Id do itn a heartbeat. Ive made the mistake of not holding onto a girl before and it hurt me for a long time and now Im torn between my heart and common sense. I could start over in a new city becasue Im not established here, I jsut want some input.

Whoa..deja vu...I say, if you really love her, and you're not sacrificing your own future, do it, what do you have to lose?

Dude, if your not that settled where you are right now, and you truly love this women, then go

You only live once!
bass

I say go for it man. Just sit yourself down and think honestly, what do you have to lose? some, alot, not much?

I personally wouldn't want to stay in a city only because of family/friends. I don't have a problem of the thought of starting completely over in a different city, as I have done it before. No regrets.

Too soon. Family and friends will always be there for you. Chicks won't. Proven fact. Try the long distance thing for a while. See how it affects you both, if you're miserable without her after a few months or so, then yeah, I'd consider leaving.

dave, if you have friends and family in your town i would think really hard about it. if it doesn't work out months down the line you'll regret it. just call the psychic hotline for only 3.95 a minute

If you don't go, and you lose the relationship in the process, you always going to be haunted by "What if..." go with your gut, it's usually right

If you have nothing to lose where you're at now, then do it. But if there is family and friends that you're leaving behind, then think hard about it. If you truly love her, you'll know what the right choice would be.

If you don't go, and you lose the relationship in the process, you always going to be haunted by "What if..." go with your gut, it's usually right
Ive been haunted by what ifs before, I wont let it happen again.

Top Bottom