Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

It's time:) Starting on Monday!

I tried the high rep light weight thing and it didn't work for me. I lost muscle mass, strength etc. If I keep my workout intense with heavy weights, add in in more cardio, and adjust my diet, I get cut up. That is what I will be doing starting in a couple of weeks, although my cycle will be different than woo's. My body just doesn't respond to light weights very well nor high reps.

Good luck!

that looks good all around woot. i been doing the 10-15 rep range lately especially since i been back to work. no cardio though. slinging 12" cinder blocks and shoveling mortar in 90 degree heat 8 hrs per day is enough cardio for me. my strength is still holding pretty good too.

that looks good all around woot. i been doing the 10-15 rep range lately especially since i been back to work. no cardio though. slinging 12" cinder blocks and shoveling mortar in 90 degree heat 8 hrs per day is enough cardio for me. my strength is still holding pretty good too.

I hear ya danno....im doing usually 10-12 reps...i have seen some good results! easier on my old body also lol

I hear ya danno....im doing usually 10-12 reps...i have seen some good results! easier on my old body also lol

i just keep telling myself 30 is the new 20!! also if i go heavy/low i can't get the mind to muscle connection that i get from more volume training.

I firmly believe in sound training programs designed around building strength first as I believe getting stronger+eating+rest=bigger.

That said when training for looks or a certain aesthetic I do believe in the mind muscle connection.

Tbh, I feel the big compounds lifts are for building raw strength and size and technique+getting stronger in them should be paramount, but I almost feel the exact opposite with isolation work and that it should be technique+focus/concentration ala mind muscle connection.

I have some Proviron too...i was wondering if i should add that in there or just hold off since i have Mast in my cycle...

Top Bottom