Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

It's time:) Starting on Monday!

wootoom

Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
Test Prop 300mg/ew 12 weeks
Masteron 600mg/ew 12-15 weeks
Anavar 60mg/ed 8-10 weeks

Looking to get lean, lot's of cardio and light weights, high reps...i will keep you posted!

If the high reps light wieghts is what works for you then roll with it. Adding in cardio and cutting cals will work just the same and you can stay big and strong at the same time man....

If the high reps light wieghts is what works for you then roll with it. Adding in cardio and cutting cals will work just the same and you can stay big and strong at the same time man....

And of course i just got my stuff from my good buddy Needto!!!! :) :) The best SUPPS around at NTBM!!

I'm old school. I believe in pumping high reps, volume and taking short breaks for cutting. It works.

I don't see why high volume lifting with lighter weight and short rest breaks wouldn't be good.

Isn't that how pretty much all the bodybuilders did it back in the 60's and 70's?

Who needs cardio when you're working out fast paced 2-3 hours a day 6 days a week lol.

Top Bottom