Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

It's Caribana time again!!

Seashell

El Kabong
Platinum
:elephant:

Can. Not. Wait!!

Half an hour and I'm outta here, on holiday for a week. Lots of running around to do today, to get ready for Caribana madness starting tomorrow.

700,000 - 1 million of you crazy Americans descend on Toronto and ask us fun questions like : "Do you know who Denzel Washington is?" ;) You mofos are insane, but I love you anyway. :heart:

Will take many pics. May even post some.

:beer: :dance2: :martini:

PS. Fingers cross the LCBO (only place you can buy liquor) doesn't strike tonight.. :worried:
 
Out with it then! Do you...ya know...know who Denzel Washington is? If so, how do they get tv's in the igloos?
 
Have a great time Seashell, and you can pm me any pics you consider too risquee for everyone else. :p

Oh and I do hate you for having a week off. :worried:

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
SeaShell cutting it lose last year..

Eno-Jumbie.jpg
 
superqt4u2nv said:
Where has he been?
Locked up in rehab.
Locked up in a psychward.

Actually I think he is working on a phd in astrophysics which will make him the absolutely most brilliant fry cook on the planet.
 
Well look for me, I will be working a few parties around T.O. this weekend.

Will have to wait for next year to partake in the fun.
 
The Bigdawg said:
Well look for me, I will be working a few parties around T.O. this weekend.

Will have to wait for next year to partake in the fun.
What parties do I get into free with no line up? :qt:
 
Razorguns said:
Oh sweet. You mean the "Let's see how many people get shot this time?" weekend? :)
Sad reality there has been tons of gang violance lately. Something crazy like 5 shotings this weekend.

Dawgy be safe my friend that has been doing security in the city for years hates this weekend it is the WORST for problems.
 
superqt4u2nv said:
Sad reality there has been tons of gang violance lately. Something crazy like 5 shotings this weekend.

Dawgy be safe my friend that has been doing security in the city for years hates this weekend it is the WORST for problems.


yea the dude who owns the company has a vest for me.

I told him I will only do high end places or not at all.
 
I picture Seychelles dancin bare ass nekkid to Barry Manilow music.

His name was Rico, he wore a diamond
He was escorted to his chair, he saw Lola dancin' there
And when she finished, he called her over
But Rico went a bit too far, BigDawg sailed across the bar
And then the punches flew and chairs were smashed in two
There was blood and a single gun shot
But just who shot who?

At the Cari (CO!), Caricabana (Caricabana)
The hottest spot north of Havana (here)
At the Cari (CO!), Caricabana
Music and passion were always the fashion
At the Cari....they fell in love
 
Dial_tone said:
I picture Seychelles dancin bare ass nekkid to Barry Manilow music.

His name was Rico, he wore a diamond
He was escorted to his chair, he saw Lola dancin' there
And when she finished, he called her over
But Rico went a bit too far, BigDawg sailed across the bar
And then the punches flew and chairs were smashed in two
There was blood and a single gun shot
But just who shot who?

At the Cari (CO!), Caricabana (Caricabana)
The hottest spot north of Havana (here)
At the Cari (CO!), Caricabana
Music and passion were always the fashion
At the Cari....they fell in love

:lmao:
 
Dial_tone said:
I picture Seychelles dancin bare ass nekkid to Barry Manilow music.

His name was Rico, he wore a diamond
He was escorted to his chair, he saw Lola dancin' there
And when she finished, he called her over
But Rico went a bit too far, BigDawg sailed across the bar
And then the punches flew and chairs were smashed in two
There was blood and a single gun shot
But just who shot who?

At the Cari (CO!), Caricabana (Caricabana)
The hottest spot north of Havana (here)
At the Cari (CO!), Caricabana
Music and passion were always the fashion
At the Cari....they fell in love

Damn you DT, I was just talking about that stupid song yesterday and how it get's stuck in my head whenever I hear it, and now it just started again.NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Seashell said:
Will take many pics. May even post some.
Please do!
You wearing a funky costume for it?

Btw, too bad I can't come down...
who knows, maybe we woulda bumped into each other.
:cool:
 
Top Bottom