Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

It's basically a complete white out today.

Deffinately snowing here in Jersey I cant smoke but, You know me i will pop plenty of Clonzeapams
 
thewanderer690 said:
lol youre from canada don't they have legal gay marriage there?
Yes, but I'm the only non-gay person around here. I don't want more of it, thanks.
 
shit is bananas, you guys hear that thunder or see the lightning too while it was snowing last nite in nyc?
 
i saw some flashes out of the corner of my eye, but never saw enough to look right at it.

it's cool that even in this shitty, cold weather, i don't have to turn on my heat at all.
 
jackangel said:
i saw some flashes out of the corner of my eye, but never saw enough to look right at it.

it's cool that even in this shitty, cold weather, i don't have to turn on my heat at all.
the merits of living in adobe.
 
I love the snow. In fact I'm going hiking in a couple hours.

It also gives me a chance to use my four-wheel drive.

My only complaint is that I can't go snowboarding.
 
low 80s high 70s

sunny as fuck

waken up int he mourning and feelin the day break on my face

skies are all open up and nice out ...some things will change
 
snow in the city=the suck...snow in the country is fuggin fun stuff.
i wouldn't live anywhere without it
 
I love driving in my jeep when its really thick on the roads. Espcially when the streets are dead at 4 am. I literally fishtale all over the place, drive up building sides and the like.
 
snow is nothing but a fucking inconvenience...2 1/2 feet here. Not only did I have to shovel out my car, I had to shovel our sidewalk , I had to drive to my daughters mom's house and help her get her car out because she is fuggin helpless...then i get home to relax and my direct tv isnt working still. I look out on the roof and its under about 5 feet of snow (snow drifts) . I had to climb out onto my roof and shovel my fuggin roof so i can watch some damn tv...how the hell can anyone like this crap.
 
Top Bottom