silverfish said:I hate the winter weather. Give me clouds and rain any day instead of snow.
thewanderer690 said:82 degrees today in cali
That sounds nice. Too bad it has too much gay anal sex.thewanderer690 said:82 degrees today in cali
EnderJE said:That sounds nice. Too bad it has too much gay anal sex.
Yes, but I'm the only non-gay person around here. I don't want more of it, thanks.thewanderer690 said:lol youre from canada don't they have legal gay marriage there?
the merits of living in adobe.jackangel said:i saw some flashes out of the corner of my eye, but never saw enough to look right at it.
it's cool that even in this shitty, cold weather, i don't have to turn on my heat at all.
alien amp pharm said:I love the snow. In fact I'm going hiking in a couple hours.
Gambino said:lol you city slicking pussies...
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














