Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is your index finger longer or shorter than your ring finger? Yes, it matters.

biteme said:
Gay people are likely to have index fingers that are substantially shorter than their ring finger. I just looked it up. Some study out of Berkely. I don't believe it.

Gay men have cocks in their body. Gay women have a cock strapped on their body. :artist:

danielson said:
shorter index finger....which means i had more testosterone exposure in the womb correct?

That is correct.

Biteme: You quoted the one study that tried to draw a correlation between ring finger length and homosexuality - which really wasn't what I was getting at.

BTW people, compare the difference on both hands. The difference is often greater on the right hand.

MAX 300 said:
BTW people, compare the difference on both hands. The difference is often greater on the right hand

powerslave said:
Does it matter which hand? The two fingers in question on my right hand are about the same length. The index finger on my left hand is slightly shorter than the ring finger.

I'm confused.......which one is the index finger 3rd one from the thumb?

Its longer.

If its my pinky..its shorter!...............Yeh! I'm buzzin! Phttt!

RADAR

It has to do with your natural test levels...people with higher natural test levels have a longer ring finger compared to you index finger the smaller the difference in lenght the lower your test levels...

Top Bottom