Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is this workout still good???

tzan

Here is my regular workout schedule when I'm not juicing. How would you guys change this when I am on the juice? Or do you guys think that I should just keep it the same when I'm on the juice?

Mon-Chest
Tues-Bi/Tri
Wed-Off
Thur-Back/Shoulder
Fri-Legs
Sat-Off
Sun-Off

Do you guys think that theres too much rest here when I'm juicing, or is it still OK?
Thanks

You are doing a lot of tricep work on chest day then training arms the next day, without juice I think it's too hard to recover that way. My routine is basically the same but I train back/shoulders the day after chest, rest a day or two then hit arms. That way I have enough rest time that I can do a little extra arm work on back chest days.

I agree. I wouldn't do tris after chest day. I'd also put an off day between your back and leg day. A lot of leg excercises such as squats, deads, ham curls, involve a lot of back work. I wouldn't do one the day after the other.

Thanks for the replies men. Do you guys think that working each muscle group only once a week is too much recovery time while on the juice?

Top Bottom