Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is this the best combo ever?

PeterPelco said:
wk 1-10 primo @ 1000mg/wk
wk 1-8 var @ 120mg ed

i read quite a few places that these two together are the best match for solid, keepable gains and nothing can beat it!

how true is this and has anyone ran these together before?
i think diet and cardio have a lot to do with it,... while ive never run those combos

tren/prop and winny clen did me wonders, along wit some cardio and glucerol

The best keepable gains are found in the gym and kitchen over the first five years of your lifting, maybe longer for many.

blut wump said:
The best keepable gains are found in the gym and kitchen over the first five years of your lifting, maybe longer for many.
ok im confused
are you saying buy your gear at the gym
or hombrewing :p

did satch recommend that stack? way too expensive and primo AND var (THE SAFE STEROID!!!) way overrated. get your BP check at end of var cycle to see how safe var really is.

stick to the basics: test, tren, deca, eq. :eek:. learn how to manage sides and proper PCT.

I don't know if its the best stack of alltime but it sure is a hell of a combo. although i still wouldn't run just those two alone. this past summer i ran a pretty hardcore stack and it was by far my favorite stack i have ever completed.

I ran the following
1000mg primo/week
600mg eq/week
500mg enanthate/week
100mg var/day

and i was running 4iu hgh/day the entire time, which i was running before and after the cycle.

was a pretty incredible stack if i say so myself

tictoc said:
120mg of var will destroy your lipid profile.
All steroids do. But that's nothing to worry about for a short period. Only over many years.

drrman said:
I don't know if its the best stack of alltime but it sure is a hell of a combo. although i still wouldn't run just those two alone. this past summer i ran a pretty hardcore stack and it was by far my favorite stack i have ever completed.

I ran the following
1000mg primo/week
600mg eq/week
500mg enanthate/week
100mg var/day

and i was running 4iu hgh/day the entire time, which i was running before and after the cycle.

was a pretty incredible stack if i say so myself

Drrman you may say that I ask to many questions and all :) but we must think alike when it come to gear choices because that is the exact cycle I am going to be starting in a week. I am only running 600-800mg of primo and 80mg of var but everything else the same. How long did you run this for and also how long for the var?

Primo and var with some test is phenomenal! It is obviously WAY more expensive than gear that gives better overall gains but you can't argue with the clean, acne free, low side gains.

Top Bottom