Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is this still good to take wet BCAA?

ilosound

Got my BCAA from a store today, but when I opened it it was quite moist and had even balls of powder that sticked together. Is it still ok to use, or I really need to return it to the seller? How could this happen, of the bottle was closed with the paper sticker?

The branch chained amino acids are extremely hydrophobic (water hating). If even the smallest amount of water gets into the tub, the BCAA powder will clump.

What most likely happened is a small amount of moisture got into the bottle during the label sealing process.

It's nothing to worry about. The BCAA product is still fine to use. You can break up the clumps with a butter knife.

if you bought it from a store you can return it if you aren't happy. supplements usually come with guarantees and they probably would want to know about this so they can notify the vendor

but as musky said you probably are g2g regardless

Got my BCAA from a store today, but when I opened it it was quite moist and had even balls of powder that sticked together. Is it still ok to use, or I really need to return it to the seller? How could this happen, of the bottle was closed with the paper sticker?

I would take it back as its not the way its supposed to be. Come on, you pay for a proper product and proper packaging

Even though it is likely fine, why take the chance? What if the liquid is not water? When you are paying a premium for a supplement you want to be sure everything is 100% what you want.

Top Bottom