Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is this pharmtek legit thank you!!

Jacked freak

Hey every one I'm new here! Just wanted some help.

Just wanted to know if any one has ever seen or heard of These befor?

Thank you!

Nope never heard of or tried. There are literally thousands of companies and tens of thousands of counterfeits out this day and age so nobody is going to be able to tell you if it's legit from a picture. It's impossible bro. There are ways to find a good source and know what you're buying. The evolutionary.org has source talk so I'd definitely look into that and there are several others online with ratings, feedback, wait times, and batch tests.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

Thanks for your input guys I apreciate it! Ya the viles look really good but most important is what inside.
I'll keep on searching! Another thing is I just won a npc show so qualified for nationals so it's go time you know! :)

Thanks again guys much apreciated!

Thanks for your input guys I apreciate it! Ya the viles look really good but most important is what inside.
I'll keep on searching! Another thing is I just won a npc show so qualified for nationals so it's go time you know! :)

Thanks again guys much apreciated!

I've seen the labels before. GTG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Top Bottom