Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is this normal

theaquabat1

I have taken other creatine products before with no real gains in strength or mass, but my friend convinced me to try cell tech. I am in the loading phase right now and have gained 2lbs probably mostly water. I drink 1.5-2gallons of water a day and whenever I piss it stinks really bad. It kind of smells like the celltech. Has anyone else had this happen to them?

Yes, the quick 2lbs you put on is most likley water.

Celltech is a rip-off, its got the creatine, but the 'advanced delivery system' is crap. Unlike there claims, creatine cann't be made 2340% better, especially by adding tons of sugar. They add ALA, which is rendered useless by oxygen, and I have no idea why it contains taurine. With celltech you pay $40 per lb or dextrose (which doesn't really help absobtion) which you can buy for $4 a lb elsewhere.

The piss smell is prob the wasted ALA and sugar thats in the celltech, most of it doesn't get absorbed and ends up urine.

The most effective you can probubly get, is by using micronized creatine, preferably creapure (Prolab and MetRx) with a 25/25g carb/protein shake 20min after creatine intake. Refer tothis post for details.

yeah my urine is pretty yellow (almost radioactive looking) I also take 2 scoops of 100% whey with my cell tech for post workout. Although chocolate fruit punch is not a very good mixture. Do you reccomend taking creatine post workout? I usually do but I have heard thet you should take it i hour before working out.

When to take it depends on your goal, generally;
Before = Endurence
After = Mass

You can break up your servings to 5g before and after, but idealy you should try to keep steady levels of creatine throught the day, which means one serving in the morning and one later in the evening, post or pre workout.

Dont take the whey with the creatine though. Atleast 15 later, the protein uses the same transport ion (Ca+) as the creatine phosphates, so less will be absorbed. The other post was different because the gainers maltodex/protein mix potentiates a high insulin like responce.

Top Bottom