Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is there a reason that everyone feels that unless they run 10 compounds at once they will not make gains???

N

ninesecz

why is everyone running some many compounds in 1 cycle nowadays??

I just need to know what the hell is going on lately. Why is it that 95% of the people doing cycles seem to think that they need 2 run 6, 7, 8 different compounds in a cycle. for eample.. everytime you read a post guys are like i am running d-bol test e, test a, anavar, clen, tren, and who knows what else. Back in the days of arnold them guys didnt run that much shit all at once actually they didnt even have half that shit.

Does anyone think that if they just ran d-bol for 6 weeks @ 30-40mg e day and maybe some test enanthate @500mg a week tehy bwould not make gains?

I mean I am running 50mg d-bol 4 five weeks and a blend of test and tren enan at 300tren and 500 test every week for 12 weeks and thats it!! really once the d-bol kicker is gone i am shooting one substance out of one bottle 2x a week and thats it. And i tell you what I know for a fact that I will gain 15+# of muscle off this cycle by the time I am done!! I think some people forgot that you can do 50,000mg of sauce a week and if you eat like shit it is pointless I would like to see some people just running nice simple cycles!! no wonder everybody is talking about how bad juice is for you. when you are consuming 3 diiferent orals 2 creams and 4 oil based and a water based substance all in a 12 week period well no shit its dangerous. thats kind of like a guy writing and saying.... Yeh starting out with 100mg of morphine tabs everyday going to add some vicoden later just got some herion I will be injecting that 3x a day and inbetween injections I will be bumping 4 rails of coke 5 x aday and if i have the money I will smoke some crack and marijuana!! then I will get rid of cotton mouth with some vodka and oj!! Is this not in some small way they same scenerio I will bet if people did 2 simple cycles back to back they would spend the same as thier 1 "super cycle" but i would bet my life the two simplke cycles would yield much more solid permamnent gains!! All I know is that i would not run as much juice as a pro who is making 100,000 of dollars a year just to be the biggest guy at the gym being huge is definatly cool but people are thinking if they dont run everything at once they are going to be disappointed. Hey the human body was only made to grow so much so quick gain 30# over the net 3-4 years not the net 3-4 months!!!

Last edited:
Agreed!! I use only 2 injectables and 1 oral in a cycle and always make gains!!I know if you get advanced enough you will need to take an assortment of things to make any gains but I find it hard to believe everyone is advanced or maybe I"m lucky and don"t have to run everything at once.

Re: Is there a reason that everyone feels that unless they run 10 compounds at once t

I hear ya bro, it's just being careless. They'll most likely suffer the consequenses later on in life. Proper training, eating, resting, and a moderate amount of sauce can go a long way.

my next cycle is just test E at 500mg for 10 weeks.

there are a few of us left. lol

i hear ya bro... it's been some time since my last cycle but the max i've done is 2 compounds, but i don't see much point anymore so i'm a test only guy now... just vary the dosages that's all. i see too many massive 170 pounders with a whopping 6 months of lifting experience jump on to a cocktail of compounds.

what the fuck are you blabbering about.. i havent read about anyone saying they're taking ten compounds at once.. people just ask questions about different stuff thats all..

ninesecz said:
I just need to know what the hell is going on lately. Why nis it that 95% of the people doing cycles seem to think that they need 2 run 7,8,9,10 different compounds in a cycle. fior eample.. evrytime you read a post guys are like i am running d-bol test e, test a, anavar, clen, tren, and who knows what else. Back in the days of arnold them guys didnt run that much shit all at once actually they didnt even have half that shit.

Does noone think that if they just ran d-bol for 6 weeks @ 30-40mg e day and maybe some test enanthate @500mg a week??

I mean I am running 50mg d-bol 4 five weeks and a blend of test and tren enan at 300tren and 500 test every week for 12 weeks and thats it!! really once the d-bol kicker is gone i am shooting one substance out of one bottle x a week and thats it. And i tell you what I know for a fact that I will gain 20# of muscle off this cycle by the time I am done!! I think some people forgot that you can do 50,000mg of sauce a week and if you eat like shit it is pointless I would like to see some people just running nice simple cycles!! no wonder everybody is talking about how bad juice is for you. when you are consuming 3 diiferent orals 2 creams and 4 oil based and a water based substance all in a 12 week period well no shit its dangerous. thats kind of like a guy writing and saying.... Yeh starting out with 100mg of morphine tabs everyday going to add some vicoden later just got some herion I will be injecting that 3x a day and inbetween injections I will be bumping 4 rails of coke 5 x aday and if i have the money I will smoke some crack and mrijuana!! then I will get rid of cotton mouth with some vodka and oj!! Is this not in some small way they same scenerio I will bet if people did 2 simple cycles back to back they would spend the same as thier 1 "super cycle" but i would bet my life the two simplke cycles would yield much more solid permamnent gains!! All I know is that i would not run as much juice as a pro who is making 100,000 of dollars a year just to be the biggest guy at the gym being huge is definatly cool but people are thinking if they dont run everything at once they are going to be disappointed. Hey the human body was only made to grow so much so quick gain 30# over the net 3-4 years not the net 3-4 months!!!

niv said:
what the fuck are you blabbering about.. i havent read about anyone saying they're taking ten compounds at once.. people just ask questions about different stuff thats all..
i think "ten" was just an exaggeration to make a point :rolleyes:

Top Bottom