Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Is Robin Williams a closet case?

perkele

New member
Platinum
For once I wanna hear the "Does a bear shit in the woods?", because that guy is always so fuckin' Nathan Lanish.
 
i like his stand up he does. i hated mork and mindy.
 
Great actor - great comedian - funny stuff - very inteligent.

Watch Robin Williams on Broadway. If you don't realize this guy has an IQ of about 150, you are missing it.
 
He was sued once for giving herpes to a women (her claims) about 20 years ago. I think it was settled out of court. I remember thinking - damn that's gonna make it hard for him to get laid.
He was great in insomnia, and in one hour photo. Talented actor, annoying sense of humor IMO.
 
Very good actor. I liked him in "Goodwill Hunting"
 
Top Bottom