Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is my clenbuterol fake?

Yskedisau

For the past 2 weeks I used clenbuterol, and therehave been no side effects – none at all! On another ocassion when Iused it, there was a lot of jittering, had insomnia, and otherproblems. But now there is none of these problems, so I am suspiciousthat my clenbuterol is fake. Do you think it could be fake? Maybethere are other indicators that it is fake?

The problem with all these research chemical liquid sites is that they can put literally whatever they want in the product and sell it as long as it says 'for research purposes only'

It's a legal loophole. Once they put that disclaimer on the product, the product is no longer regulated by the FDA.

It sounds like your clenbuterol is fake. I would head on over to evolutionary.org and check the source reviews section for a new source.

With things like clenbuterol, and in most other cases, you should pay attention to the results, not the side effects. The shittiest part about side effects is that on some occasions they can take place all at the same time, and in a different setting there can be none. So the two major factors that determine the product quality are the results and the source reliability.

So what results should I feel, and what side effects I should notice?

Do they sell fake clenbuterol? It does not seem to be as pricey as anavar...why would they bother....

Well, you should be more active due to the stimulating nature of clenbuterol, and among the side effects of clenbuterol are jittery hands, insomnia, stomach problems, headaches, increased blood pressure...

Also, there is one thing to be kept in mind when using stimulants for fat loss - if you drink lots of coffee and get in lots of stimulants, your adrenal receptors will be fatigued, and additional stimulants like clenbuterol won't be as effective.

So what results should I feel, and what side effects I should notice?

Do they sell fake clenbuterol? It does not seem to be as pricey as anavar...why would they bother....
you would feel like death, trust me

it is better that you got fake clen. stuff is awful

You will know for sure if you got fake clen. Clen is a strong stimulant and something you will feel immediately.

If you aren't experiencing any shakes or tremors - your clen is fake.

Top Bottom