Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it true what I've heard about gyms

Yeah, we all strip naked in my gym and wank each other during sets to increase testosterone.....LOL!

Seriously though I was in London and wanted to find a gym once as I had 4 hours to wait for my train home so I decided to find one and get a workout in. I went to this gym called Center Point and didn't realise until I was getting changed and there were all these naked male model type pics on the walls. Still had a good workout but let's just say it was quicker than usual and no I am not homaphobic. It made me laugh though as I never knew that all gay gyms existed.

Hey, wait a sec. You guys are telling me it isn't normal for guys to want to see if you can touch your ankles in the shower? You mean, when guys always ask me, in the shower, to play some game called "pitcher and catcher" they really don't even want to play baseball? They always said this goes on in every gym. Now I'm just confused.

All gyms are gay gyms, the only thing that changes is the level of discretion.

Not in my Gym,Not where i live.You wanna get shot or even strung up?Go ahead and try to touch anouther dudes Johnson.....I think your buddy is gay and wanted to see your response.If it was no big deal then maybe he thinks he can touch you..I'd kick his ass one time real good just to be safe.

Top Bottom