Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is it ever too late to begin lifting...?

I personally think its never too late. Depending on your age and health condition, Please consult a doctor before you do any strenuous activity.

my 2 cents

I don't believe with the word, it's too late

look at Arnold, he's still training and big even at his 50th and Joe Weider still training and now he's over 70

You lift weights to look, perform and feel better.
This can occur at any age.

However, if you are over 26 and have never lifted, you can forget about the Mr. Olympia contest.

Torch said:
I personally think its never too late. Depending on your age and health condition, Please consult a doctor before you do any strenuous activity.

my 2 cents

I agree with Torch about consulting a doctor before starting any physical activity

its definitely NEVER to late to begin lifting....the race is only against yourself.....

yes, true, you will never get to Mr. Olympia status...but do you WANT to? My statements may be REALLY bold here and piss off some people...but I see people like Dorian dead by 55.

just my two cents......

there is a 65 yearl old guy in the gym that juices and looks better than a lot of the younger guys, so I think it depends on one's health.

The age you decide to give up and become old...I've seen older guys get in great shape in a matter of years...And thanks to modern day science even faster than that:angel:

Top Bottom