Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is EQ and D'bol the same molocule except for D'bol being 17-aa?

sk* said:
This thread is confusing me, how would you be able to make it 17-aa? I don't know much about chemistry. :confused:

Would you be able to make test 17-aa or perhaps fina? And that would make it stronger? :confused:

Its easy to alkylate things. They usually attach a chlorine or bromine to the position and undergo an SN2 reaction to substitute it for a methyl group (just organic chem)

I would assume that fina etc have been triedi n oral form. Remember when they made synthetic androgens they tried 1000's of different compounds to see what would work. My guess is that a 17 aa version of fina just wasnt that great ...

NFG

EQ and dbol taken together is not a mistake. Many steroids are ver similar except for a few atoms on the molecule . another example is proviron and primo. The have even more in common (empirically speaking)then dbol and EQ being that proviron has 2 additional hydrogens . There actions are also obviously much different. Like ANDY13 said, it also changes the shape of the molecule in 3D. also if you demthylate testosterone on a specific carbon you get nandrolone, again very different.

justwannagetsum said:
EQ and dbol taken together is not a mistake. Many steroids are ver similar except for a few atoms on the molecule . another example is proviron and primo. The have even more in common (empirically speaking)then dbol and EQ being that proviron has 2 additional hydrogens . There actions are also obviously much different. Like ANDY13 said, it also changes the shape of the molecule in 3D. also if you demthylate testosterone on a specific carbon you get nandrolone, again very different.

For an interesting structure-related discussion, to a search under my name. The thread is titled "trenbolone pr or er activation" or something like that.

Andy

NFG123 said:

Its easy to alkylate things. They usually attach a chlorine or bromine to the position and undergo an SN2 reaction to substitute it for a methyl group (just organic chem)

I would assume that fina etc have been triedi n oral form. Remember when they made synthetic androgens they tried 1000's of different compounds to see what would work. My guess is that a 17 aa version of fina just wasnt that great ...

NFG

From my (independent) study of organic.. I can't seem to recall a way to make carbon-carbon bonds by sn2 displacement.. Can you? It seems that you would need some carbanion-type of nucleophille such as cyanide.. But there is more to it that just that.. However, in order to get the halogen on there in the first place, you would need to have some kind of stereo-selective halogenation.. And halogenation of an alkane would (i think) be difficult to do.

I imagine steroid chemistry can get pretty complex as far as multiple steps, protective groups, and low yields.

athlete03 said:
I read this recently and just wanted to know if it was B.S.

I remember reading that thread and it's been on my "to do" list to find and bookmark.

My question is if dbol and EQ are the same molecule except for the 17aa, then will people that are gyno prone from dbol also be gyno prone from EQ??

sk* said:
Also wouldn't that mean that running EQ and DBOL together wouldn't be such a good idea since they hug the same receptors? :confused:

We dont have EQ and D-bol receptors! We have androgen receptors which are there for most all gear to attach to. I think winny and a few other dont use the androgen receptors, or if they do they use it in a different way.

D-bol:

Here is boldenone(without the undecylenate ester)

Re: Re: Is EQ and D'bol the same molocule except for D'bol being 17-aa?

mvmaxx said:

I remember reading that thread and it's been on my "to do" list to find and bookmark.

My question is if dbol and EQ are the same molecule except for the 17aa, then will people that are gyno prone from dbol also be gyno prone from EQ??

No.. Just like the c-17 CH3 changes the affinity for the AR, it also changes the affinity for other enzymes and receptors. Everything from half-life to sides, to AR affinity can be changed by this slight modification.

Top Bottom