Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is EQ and D'bol the same molocule except for D'bol being 17-aa?

Re: Re: Is EQ and D'bol the same molocule except for D'bol being 17-aa?

mvmaxx said:

I remember reading that thread and it's been on my "to do" list to find and bookmark.

My question is if dbol and EQ are the same molecule except for the 17aa, then will people that are gyno prone from dbol also be gyno prone from EQ??

No.. Just like the c-17 CH3 changes the affinity for the AR, it also changes the affinity for other enzymes and receptors. Everything from half-life to sides, to AR affinity can be changed by this slight modification.

There was an interesting idea on another board brought up by Seth Roberts.. He believes that EQ and dbol are the same-- The same changes on biological effect I stated still occur, however, he believes that they're more of the same than some think..

How does he explain the different "perceived" effect from the two? 1) it's partially psychological (I tend to agree that this effect is HUGE in bbing. 2) He believes that the blood levels of dbol cannot be made to mimick the long ester of EQ.. Especially the way guys take dbol "two in the am, two before the workout."

We've already drawn conclusions about sides and their relation to blood concentrations... Who knows.. He makes some good points..

Andy

Re: Re: Re: Is EQ and D'bol the same molocule except for D'bol being 17-aa?

Andy13 said:

No.. Just like the c-17 CH3 changes the affinity for the AR, it also changes the affinity for other enzymes and receptors. Everything from half-life to sides, to AR affinity can be changed by this slight modification.
Andy

Great info! Thanks Andy.

Zyglamail said:
Here is boldenone(without the undecylenate ester)

While we're at it, here's cocain. You can appreciate the complexity of the molecule. It's streamline aromatic ester linkage, it's chic bi-cyclo moiety, and it's shear dynamic shape make cocain a true work of art, molecularly sleak, yet devilishly rodust.. The final ester linkage gives cocain the distinguished feature that make it suitable for all seasons.

Last edited:
Top Bottom