Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is being over 220lbs achievable without steroids? Please read

I hit 225 at 5"10 before even touching aas/ph's. I was sloppy, but I was big and could move above average weights around.

It all boils down to training and diet. To get big you have to eat big. Sometimes that means McD's Dollar menu and milkshakes daily depending on your activity levels, metabolism, and genetics.

I have a buddy who's 5'7" and ~235 natty. He's a beast and he's eats anything that's not bolted down. He stays consistent with his conditioning, so he's not sloppy. I would say his genetics are average at best, but he works hard as fuck. When he does decide to take the plunge into aas all the hard work he's laid down natty will help to turn him into an absolute beast.

Moral of the story is,,,, Don't sell yourself short. At your age (20) you have plenty of filling out to do if you work you ass off for it.

i wauldnt of tought..so...unless u r a very easey gainer still.virtualy impossible,it is hard 2 put on 20..or 30 pnds in a yr without gear..

well heres and example

the WORLD NATURAL BODBUILDING CHAMP, is warren clampit

hes 5'9 tall, stage weight 190 pounds, and off stage 202 lean

the point here is the the world champ of natural bodybuilding weighs about 200 pounds with 8-9%bf, and is 5'9 tall

ive personaly both met and trained with this guy and can tell you hes a beast,

so u can make the assumption that you will NEVER be able to acheive that level of bodyweight and lenness with average genetics and most likely even with gifted ones, and ti would take steroids to acheive this level

HOW TALL ARE YOU BTW?

i should also mention ive seen ALOT if notalmost EVERYONE state there stats and always underetsimate there bf%, most guys i see quote there 210 pounds with 8%bf are usually about 11%, people always try to make themselves look better over the internet

true but a lot of time people really think they are being honest. People don't realize how low 8% (with good muscle mass) really is

I am 5'9" approx-haven't grown in height much for the last 2 years and only grew half an inch last year. I'm 20 years old.

Mike Berkhan's model says i'll get to 165-170lbs lean. I haven't tried Casey Butt's model yet.

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/mus...potential.html

I would like to have got over 200lbs lean since my personal trainer is 200lbs and is bigger than average but not huge. He's 37 and 6"

I want to look like Van Damme/HBK/Statham/Stallone

u will never acheive this, nor will you most likely or ever acheive 200 pounds lean at your height without some form of steroid use

if your not geneticaly gifted then chances are this goal is not attainable,

and since your not even 165-170 pounds lean yet, then i can tell you u dont have the genetics to reach 200 pounds without steroids

btw the physiques u desire i can tell you 3/4 have used steroids, im not to sure about one

I hope you don't think i'm trolling but I want to know how it can work for SouthernLord and his friend-is it because of their genes/creatine usage?

Is there any bodybuilders/muscular looking people under 180lbs?

I know Matt Hughes,Manny Pacquiao and these 2 weigh that much

http://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/content/Image/11-04-2009/Under-armour.jpg

http://blog.soldoutticketmarket.com/wp-content/uploads/Floyd-Mayweather-5.jpg

Actually, I wanted to ask, if I weigh less than 150lbs lean when dehydrated, how come these guys still appear larger than me? They're almost certainly stronger than me.

My biceps are only 13" on rhs,13.5 lhs and my chest is only 40". My shoulders are 18" though.

Is there any other good looking people under 180lbs that compete in bodybuilding/pro wrestling?

dude, the genetic potential model takes into consideration average genetics, so for example people like Arnold and Dorian Yates don't count.

that link posted says for someone 6 foot they wont ever get over 196 lbs lbm. im over that right now at 21 years old and i feel like i can put on way more.

it said what about the mega athletes that are 280 lbs huge. and it said they have like 30 percent body fat so that puts them back at 196.

what fucking athletes have 30 percent body fat is that a joke?

Im pretty sure i have better then average genetics but there are so many people i see on a daily basis bigger and leaner then me and they cant all have used aas.

end rant.

that link posted says for someone 6 foot they wont ever get over 196 lbs lbm. im over that right now at 21 years old and i feel like i can put on way more.

it said what about the mega athletes that are 280 lbs huge. and it said they have like 30 percent body fat so that puts them back at 196.

what fucking athletes have 30 percent body fat is that a joke?

Im pretty sure i have better then average genetics but there are so many people i see on a daily basis bigger and leaner then me and they cant all have used aas.

end rant.

everyone and their grandmothers are on the juice lol

Lean and naturally never I got to 225 in highschool I read somewhere eat big get big and saw those fat burning adds with lee priest eating a platefull of donuts or jay cutler eating 10 cheese burgers before bed and did just that man I was a bloated flabby mess haha and still have the stretch marks... I'm quite happy where I'm at now 5'11 200 lbs 10%

Top Bottom