Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Anavar the best choice for me?

Zamarit

Hi I'm new here and basically new to all this....
I'm 25 years old 5'8 180 pounds with BF of 17-19% not sure exactly which i know is pretty high, I put on 30lbs in the past 8 months now i have joined a gym and want to lose the extra 30 lbs, I've read alot here about anavar-Oxandrolone and want to know if it's the best choice. I really want to see some results as far as my appearance and energy. I'm actually thinking of competing but that's later down the road. I guess I just want a go start on all this. Can anyone help? I need some advice.

Thanks

Hello and Welcome,

Firstly, 17-18% is not a high bodyfat for a woman, it is actually considered to be in the 'athletic' category.

Bodyfat is not the same for men and women, so while it may be highish for men, it is quite lean for a woman.

A few other questions

1. What is your training like?

2. What is your diet like?

You will be putting a male hormone in your body, and unless your diet and training are good, it is a waste of time and money.

Steroids are not some 'magic' pill that will sort out your body.

Unless you have lifestyle changes, healthy diet, consistent and effective training, any gains/changes you get from anavar may only be temporary at best.

If you are not certain, more research may be needed.

Personally, I don't understand why women who are not involved in some form of competitive sport would take steroids.

Even if you are planning on competing in bodybuilding, I would do at least one competition naturally.

I know far too many women that have taken steroids, altered their faces, voices (not sure what was going on with their genitals, but I am sure they would have had some growth), only to either

1. Never compete

2. Compete one season

The changes from the steroids are permanent.

Here is a post from another female bodybuilder who is experienced with steroids.

This is a post by Amazon Doll:

I've done my fair share of cycles over the years and know quite a few women that have as well.

Here are some things that I have come to believe:

For Females: Keeping Virilization to a Level you can Live With while Using anabolic androgenic steroids.
By Amazon Doll.

1. If you start to get sides while you are on a cycle, there is no guarantee that the sides will go away once you stop.

2. By using fast acting esters, you can drop the cycle immediately and maybe, just maybe the sides will go away. 90% of the time they do......but not always.

3. As soon as you get sides you don't want to live with, drop the cycle. Maybe the sides will go away, maybe not. Figure out ahead of time what will YOU be willing to live with for the rest of your life and if you get to that point with your sides, don't go beyond them. Stopping the cycle then may prevent further sides.

4. That sore throat is not allergies or a cold or you over-training, it is the thickening of your vocal cords and it may not ever go back to the way it was before your cycle

5. Lets say (hypothetically) you do 3 cycles and you get rid of 98% of your sides at the end of each one. You will still have 6% more masculinization than before you ever started doing them. That's only 3 cycles....what does 5 years of cycles look like on you?

6. All the women I know that have used steriods look it somewhere on their body.

7. Before you decide to use anabolic androgenic steroids figure on this: No matter how small your cycles, you will have probably always have: some hairs to pluck on your upper lip or chin, your clit will be a little larger, that squeaking in your voice is the beginnings of voice changes and it might not go away.

8. Don't let anyone tell you that Anavar - oxandrolone - is safe as far as sides. My voice is very effected by Anavar - oxandrolone - and my clit is as well.

9. Women! You will gain weight when you do a cycle. If you can't handle a few pounds, maybe this stuff is not for you. Water weight combined with muscle growth will make you look bigger & thicker. Your face may get puffy even if you are dieting while on. Most women don't look very "pretty " while on.

10. Dieting while on will not give you new muscle growth, just help you hold some muscle you have while you cut. Most cutting can be done with proper diet & exercise and not have the chances of virilization anabolic androgenic steroids gives.

11. Not eating enough protein and at regular intervals throughout the day, will be like throwing your gear down the toilet but keeping the potential sides. Proper training & eating up to, during and after is your cycle will help you hold the gains you made. Don't do what so many do and fall off the training & nutritional wagon once your cycles over or you loose it all and the sides stay.

It's all about fine tuning the diet because a female will get sides and I don't care what anyone says, a female will get sides.

Zamarit said:
Hi I'm new here and basically new to all this....
want to lose the extra 30 lbs
two big reasons to wait on the anavar. anavar won't help you lose weight, diet and exercise will. anavar was first developed to treat sick animals and eventually cancer patients who needed help adding muscle mass and putting weight on. it will increase red blood cell count and strength, making you stronger and increasing your gains with a bit of muscle hardness. but it won't help with weight loss, it may even stall your weight loss. i would lose the weight and THEN think about it if you still want to compete. BUT the fact that you're new means you'll get great gains on your own... and starting anabolics now will cut you off in your ability to reach your genetic potential nuaturally first.

THANK YOU very much Tatyana and Mandy Polk for all the info it has been a good help...
Okay lets say i'll hold off on the anavar, What supplements can I take that'll give me the look i'm going for? I basically want to get in shape and get some muscle mass. I really want to get cut, I just don't know where to begin since there are so many products out there in the market. How can I start??

There are no supplements or products out there that will work unless your diet is good.

It is all about diet and training.

I do think there are a few that help to burn fat, but is it only about 5-10% of the equation.

The OTC fat burners work best when you are at a lower body fat.

What I would suggest is that you post a typical day's diet, what your training is like, and we can see if we can help you out with the fat loss.

This is the basic biology of fat loss

1 lb of fat = 3500 kcals

That would mean creating a 500 kcal deficit every day to lose 1 pound of fat every week.

However, if you cut your calories too much, you will lose muscle, and muscle is one of the best natural fat burners you have in your body, it is a very hungry tissue and 'eats' a lot of calories.

It is pretty much established that the 'healthy' way to lose fat, without losing any other tissues in your body, is 2 lbs a week.

Crash dieting does not work, you may lose weight quickly, but our bodies like a nice steady state, or homeostasis, and when we interrupt this, it wants to return to the previous state.

That is why most dieters, when they come off their diet, gain back all the weight they lost, plus some. They did it too quickly, with a diet that was only temporary, not a lifestyle change, and lost muscle.

I would highly recommend you buy a copy of Tom Venuto's e-book, burn the fat, feed the muscle. This is the best product I could recommend. He also goes over supplements in his book.

Well to tell you the truth i'm not very good with making up diets and counting calories and stuff like that but i am gonna check out the e-book by Tom Venuto. Any suggestions would be very helpful.

Once again thanks Tatyana

Tatyana said:
There are no supplements or products out there that will work unless your diet is good.

It is all about diet and training.

I do think there are a few that help to burn fat, but is it only about 5-10% of the equation.

The OTC fat burners work best when you are at a lower body fat.

What I would suggest is that you post a typical day's diet, what your training is like, and we can see if we can help you out with the fat loss.

This is the basic biology of fat loss

1 lb of fat = 3500 kcals

That would mean creating a 500 kcal deficit every day to lose 1 pound of fat every week.

However, if you cut your calories too much, you will lose muscle, and muscle is one of the best natural fat burners you have in your body, it is a very hungry tissue and 'eats' a lot of calories.

It is pretty much established that the 'healthy' way to lose fat, without losing any other tissues in your body, is 2 lbs a week.

Crash dieting does not work, you may lose weight quickly, but our bodies like a nice steady state, or homeostasis, and when we interrupt this, it wants to return to the previous state.

That is why most dieters, when they come off their diet, gain back all the weight they lost, plus some. They did it too quickly, with a diet that was only temporary, not a lifestyle change, and lost muscle.

I would highly recommend you buy a copy of Tom Venuto's e-book, burn the fat, feed the muscle. This is the best product I could recommend. He also goes over supplements in his book.
:) :) :) :)

You will love it, a woman in the gym recommended it to me in my first comp season, and it just made so many things about dieting so much clearer, and simpler.

Dieting is still not all that easy, it does get easier the longer you eat in a healthy, clean way though.

This is one other thing I forgot to mention about steroids.

The advice for you is the same as all the lads give to the new ones.

Steroids need something to work on, so building up a solid base is essential before you embark on any enhancement drugs.

I have also read this information from one very knowledgeable woman, which didn't occur to me at first. 'Insta' muscle from steroids is a very different quality to solid muscle gain.

I also believe this old cliche when it comes to muscle building, easy come, easy go.

I can tell when lads in my gym are on or off cycle, they expand when on, and then shrink when they come off.

So many don't keep their muscle as they seem to rely on the steroids for gaps in their nutrition or training.

If you do learn how to train and eat to make great natural gains, then with responsible drug use, if you choose to use them, you will be far ahead of the game.

Its all diet. How you eat dictates 100% of your results. Supplements are just that. They "supplement" a good diet.

My wife must be a freak, she took Anavar and only rode the treadmill for 45min a day, ate the diet we always eat , no fried foods, skinless chicken, salads with only oil and vinegar, Kashi cereal for breakfast, and this was only a thirty day cycle. I started to get a little worried three weeks in because her face had that drawn look, and her boobs disappeared. She has done other cycles since, but the most dramatic improvement as far as fat loss goes, is when she was on the Anavar cycle. Maybe one size doesn't fit all.

Top Bottom