Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is 1-test as close to roids as supps get

I used mag-10 for two weeks and gained 6 maintainable pounds, 237-243, with no appreciable gain in body fat. That's almost what I would expect to gain on a Test/Fina cycle, which would be 7-8 maintainable pounds.

Maybe I can shed some light on this. I've done a few cycles of 1-AD, IMO it works real well when paired with 4-AD.

Currently i'm on dbol, 30mg ED. I was taking 9 pills of 1-AD ED. It doesn not compare to dbol in anyway! Dbol is a monster and is incredible.

However, when I was on 1-AD and 4-AD the strength was great, I gained 20lbs during all those cycles but kept 10lbs). I lost most of my sex drive on 1-AD and took forever to recoop from it. If you're going to stay legal then IMO 1-AD is the best you can get. It will make you eat like a bear, and cause your eyes to feel tired. Stack it with 4-AD and your sex drive might live.

If I didn't have access to AAS then I would do another cycle of 1-AD and 4-AD. The Stength gains alone were worth it.

3 cycles of 1-AD @ roughly $150 a cycle = 10lbs of muscle for me.

Last edited:
69 muscle...i agree. I have done very similar cycles. However, You didnt mention that you will keep more of the results from 1-ad as compared to the dbol. Also, imho, dbol is much worse in sides. My blood pressure went from a low 110/70, to 163/70. but, dbol pumps you up much more.

Not yet but one thing i havent seen a huge diffrence between 1-test and 1ad they both seem great (with 1-test being a bit better)

Top Bottom