Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is 1-test as close to roids as supps get

H

HighIntensity

ill be takeing in one week, never got my Dbol....ill be running a cycle in march EQ and anavar

but on this board there is talk that 1-test is going to get pulled, is it legal roids...iv used other pro hormones, NORS and they were nothing like roids...hopefully 1-test will be different

any thoughts

see the green dots below my name that means I have good karma, and you must answer me promptly, :)

Yes, it is an active androgen -- it does not need to be converted. In a levator ani study, it was found to be over 7 times as anabolic a testosterone when injected into rats.

Par Deus

i used your transdermal Nor andro, iwas ok, good strength but not much weight

HighIntensity,
I have been on both sides of the fense...i would say that the 1-AD is very good. I got very strong off it, and gained 10 pounds with little change in diet. However, I did get tired and lost some of the strength and weight when off. I plan on doing this again...its just so expensive

I haven't posted on this thread cause I was hoping some "consumers" who have juiced in the past AND have tried 1-test would reply. I have never juiced so I can't make the comparison. I have used PH's several cycles and 1-test blows them out of the water! I posted more on another thread titled "TeLL Me AbOuT 1-TEST noW please"

Keep the inputs comming it helps alot guys, I will keep a day by day status report when i go on 1-test...I believe that through research it is "legal" roids

ok, I was in class when I posted previously, so I couldnt get into the "details." I have done light cycles of anabolic steroids in the past including:sus250, dbol and winny. This is not as good as any of them. however, I did feel like I got strong off of them. I am gonna try it again and see if I get good results. I noticed pretty good pumps on the stuff and I did push good weight. I think I got up to 315 on the bench for 8 solid reps. Before the cycle it was at about 4. There is no denying that I put on 10 pounds without changing my diet. All in all bro...go for it. Like i said, they arent as good as the real thing...but FAR better than anything else legal.

Complete Muscle said:
I haven't posted on this thread cause I was hoping some "consumers" who have juiced in the past AND have tried 1-test would reply.

Growin' falls into this category -- his experience could be found with a search.

Top Bottom