Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ironwings journal *

WOOO HOOO, congrats!

you guys are both doing great, i've been following a bit on your diet in the diet section, as i was thinking of trying something new! too busy reading and didn't comment.lol

you guys must be excited, i'm really happy for the both of ya!:heart:

Congrats on your wedding! Wishes of happiness for many years to come!

Can I ask why you do so much leg work? Seems like you would be overtraining.....

Thanks for the well wishes everyone! I am extremely blessed to have OB by my side ;-)

tbellon - my legs respond really well to high volume work so the program is designed with that in mind. My upper body develops nicely so I back off when I am preparing for an event and really focus on lower body (mainly glutes and hams). My legs bulk up easily as well but currently I am after a leaner look. The circuits are designed as such so that you are getting "cardio" in as well. Light to moderate weight is recommended during this type of training and at times, no weight (walking lunges and split squats). I don't recommend this type of program unless you know your body responds well to high volume and you are seasoned in the gym. It is also only a 4 week cycle and lots of epsom salt and sauna work!

More than anything, it shocks my body and it responds. I typically follow a traditional lifting program with crossfit style training intermixed year round.

Update on the refeed: please no more sugar. Geez.

Wow! Congrats to the both of you!

I initially came here (although I do follow your thread every so often) to ask you about yohimbine. I was offered PrimaForce Yohimbine HCL in 2.5mg tabs. Is that a good starting dosage? I'm going to be using it with my ECA stack. :). So up it to more, or down it to less? I figured you'd know since you're the one that introduced it to me!

Wow! Congrats to the both of you!

I initially came here (although I do follow your thread every so often) to ask you about yohimbine. I was offered PrimaForce Yohimbine HCL in 2.5mg tabs. Is that a good starting dosage? I'm going to be using it with my ECA stack. :). So up it to more, or down it to less? I figured you'd know since you're the one that introduced it to me!

Thanks!

IW is incredibly busy today so just in case she doesn't get to this go ahead and start with 2.5. Some people handle this much better than others. If you feel your heartrate racing then stay at that dose. If you don't, go up the next day and each day until you feel that heart pumping a bit (at a level that is tolerable to you). I started at 5 and slowly worked up to 15 over the course of a week. IW did about the same.

Also remember that the presence of insulin kills the effects. It's best to take it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach before cardio. If this isn't possible, take it 3 hours after your last meal.

Not sure if IW instructed you on the yohimbine cardio protocol (from lyle mcdonald). Start with 10 minutes of intervals to get stored fat released from those trouble spots, then rest for 5 minutes to let it enter your bloodstream, then use that fat up doing 20 to 30 minutes of steady state cardio.

IW does the intervals on a cycle (i'm liking it now too). Go as hard as you can for 1 minute then go slow/medium for 1 minute. Repeat 5 times. For steady state walking the treadmill on an incline is fine. Just keep your heartrate around 130.

IW will probably check in sometime tomorrow or friday and fix any mistakes i've made :) Good luck!

One more thing, i wouldn't start out taking the yohimbine with the Ephedrine. The way i mixed the 2 was to take the yohimbine, caffeine, and green tea in the morning. Then do cardio. Then about 3 hours later take my ECA. Then during the weeks i was taking 2 doses, i would take another ECA 3 hours after that.

If you start out taking the yohimbine and ephedrine together, it will be tough to gage your yohimbine dose. This and some say this is dangerous anyway.

Thanks!

IW is incredibly busy today so just in case she doesn't get to this go ahead and start with 2.5. Some people handle this much better than others. If you feel your heartrate racing then stay at that dose. If you don't, go up the next day and each day until you feel that heart pumping a bit (at a level that is tolerable to you). I started at 5 and slowly worked up to 15 over the course of a week. IW did about the same.

Also remember that the presence of insulin kills the effects. It's best to take it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach before cardio. If this isn't possible, take it 3 hours after your last meal.

Not sure if IW instructed you on the yohimbine cardio protocol (from lyle mcdonald). Start with 10 minutes of intervals to get stored fat released from those trouble spots, then rest for 5 minutes to let it enter your bloodstream, then use that fat up doing 20 to 30 minutes of steady state cardio.

IW does the intervals on a cycle (i'm liking it now too). Go as hard as you can for 1 minute then go slow/medium for 1 minute. Repeat 5 times. For steady state walking the treadmill on an incline is fine. Just keep your heartrate around 130.

IW will probably check in sometime tomorrow or friday and fix any mistakes i've made :) Good luck!

Sweet, thanks so much! A lot of good stuff to know before I start taking that with my eca! I never even thought to ask whether I should take it along with my eca or at seperate times throughout the day. Now I know, so thank you much for pointing that out!

And good luck with the marriage, and I hope many happy years to come for you two! You guys deserve it!

Sweet, thanks so much! A lot of good stuff to know before I start taking that with my eca! I never even thought to ask whether I should take it along with my eca or at seperate times throughout the day. Now I know, so thank you much for pointing that out!

And good luck with the marriage, and I hope many happy years to come for you two! You guys deserve it!
abxavier - how is the yohimbine dose coming along? It doesn't take long to bump up the dose. Let me know how it is going...

Shew! OB and I are back from our wedding. We had an amazing time and are overwhelmed with how personal and intimate our ceremony was. I'll share some photos soon.

Thankfully, I came in just right. Last time I dieted down for photos I was too vascular and overly muscular for my market. This time was right on.

Now I'm simply enjoying my time in the gym and relaxed nutrition! Hope everyone is well...

Top Bottom