Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ip Sos

I tried it and I didt get shit out of it Dont buy IP injectables, tick with te orals. I heard his orals are good.

Later
Omar

His injects are good too except they hurt like hell. His 400mg super deca is intense but you need to mix it with some eq or neutral oil to be able to handle it.

ive done plenty of his susto w/good results, suprisingly weren't painful neither....go figure...but usually his injects..do hurt like of son of a......!!!!

Isn't the Sust supposed to be Organon, Karachi rebottled (Prop enhanced) ? If so, I can understand the complaints of added pain, but the recurrent comments of inefficacy bother me. My question is, do you people who say IP injectables are ineffective (which I have never heard said about Organon Sustanon), are you buying from a domestic source?

Also, has anyone ever heard about it being tested or compared to the Organon/Karachi?

Yeah, I got my IP sos from one of his domestic remailers.
He has a good rep. and I know his orals are good, but the sos didnt work for me.

Later
Omar

Sometimes some of the domestic IP's send bunk or watered down shit. For instance, they take 5ml of IP sus and 5ml of sterile oil and mix in a 10cc bottle, this now giving 150mg a cc for 10 cc,s instead of the original 300mg. If you are getting directly from IP, which you should unless you want to pay more and wait longer and not get good shit, then your shit is good.

I've heard some strange things with the IP injectables coming from domestic sources also. I guess they're just easier to tinker with or something, however, I have not heard enough positive feedback about the IP injects coming direct to make a determination about how good their injectables are. If they are in fact rebottled Organon/Karachi sust, prop enhanced, they are an outstanding value.

Top Bottom