Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Introduction...Glad to be here...

Welcome! You have found the right place. You are training an awful lot. How long are your training sessions? And cardio? I'm not sure if I understand what you want to achieve. Are there certain goals you have laid out or just an all around kind of thing. I must focus on only 2 goals at a time. I can't give every aspect 100% and see 100% results. Baby steps.......

Okay. Sorry for the delay in answering you gals' questions. My goals are very simple. To increase strength, mass, stamina, while keeping flexibility (Yoga), and decreasing the size of my stomach and hips. I would really like to be able to get to a fitness level once again where I feel confident running long distance and can get to a point where I am lean enough again to start swimming long distance. I use to run and swim long distance as a teen. I mainly swam breast stroke and butterfly.
I know it is a lot, but I don't work. I am fairly sedentary and have been since loosing my job post-9/11. I work in the yard and that is all the exercise I get besides cooking and cleaning. So, I feel like I can push it pretty hard.
Right now I train everday except Sundays. My workouts were usually 60-90 minutes long. I am still looking for the right routine for me. I started on the MaxGrowth routine for one month. Then I did the Hardcore Bodybuilder's routine out of Dr. Hatfield's book. Now I am doing the MaxOT workout and it is looking like it will be shorter workouts, more like 30-45 minutes at the most. So, I feel like I need to be adding cardio to get the leanness I am trying to achieve.
I eat veggies, chicken, lean beef, lean pork, and turkey. Some oats and sweet potatoes. I also drink soy and whey proteins. Oh, and I drink coffee. I have never been in to sweets. I eat 5-6 small meals, really 4 and two shakes.
I am just working uphill here because of medications I am on that slow down my metabilism and make loosing a real pain.
Any help would be appreciated.
I find myself wanting to watch "Vision Quest" over and over. Heeheehee
BB

I still think you're overtraining...especially when you factor in the length of your workouts. You could be breaking down your muscles, thus slowing down your metabolism! Your diet sounds pretty good...what about your water intake?

Top Bottom