Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

introducing carbs again ,KETO experts such as Mr X and Cozmo:)

MindGame

after keto i plan on introducing carbs week by week plz tell me wha you experts think, and also when can i start to add milk and stuff in week4 and ? something like that ?

Week1
meal1-
4eggwhites,1whole egg,oatmeal

meal2-
steak or chicken or porkchops , with efa

meal3-
steak or chicken or porkchops ,with efa

meal4 and 5 same as 2 and 3

Week2

Meal1

Meal2

meal3,4,5
chicken or steak or porkchops with efa

when can i start adding milk and cheese and stuff? like week4?

Looks good, as to the fact that you are clear that you need at least 14 days for insulin to be at close to normal workings. I'd cut the steak and porkchops...try just chicken breasts, or turkey breasts (or tuna) with EFA (like Flaxseed)...seems plain but it'll aid in stabilizing insulin....beef and pork have too much saturated fat, which you do not want when trying to leave a Ketonic state of the body.

One more thing, the first week, replace the oatmeal with low-GI beans for the first 2 days, and switch between using beans and oatmeal in the mornings. (one day beans, one day oatmeal, something in that manner)

Mr.X :cool:

sorry Mr X,i am so sorry for be annoying for asking this after the 1st month of introducing carbs, and if i start having a few cheat days can i still get the fat/lbs back or as long as it falls under my DAILY MAINTAIN CALS i am fine and if i consume early hours before 3pm

Just have a slight calorie deficit and you'll be fine. A few cheat meals wont hurt.

P.S. don't worry you're not annoying me, bro I'm here to help.

Mr.X :cool:

Top Bottom