Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Success Story...Losing 20%BF in 10wks

flexdaddyz71 said:
You are exactly right. The same thing here with water and weight lose. I noticed around week six that I was looking different. My goal was to strip the water and fat without losing any muscle. I think I gained a 3-5 pounds of quality muslce. I cannot say enough for the TREN. I'm four weeks post program and I've gained 5 pounds. Its water! I can see it in my face. I've maintained between 196-198 for the last three weeks. I will try to keep my bf under 12-13% before I start my next cycle. Hopefully, next time I will see single digits. 6-7% would be a dream come true.

Awesome job!

Looks like you gained 11 1/2 pounds of lean tissue:

Before - 232 31%BF = 160.08 lean
After - 193 11%BF = 171.77 lean

congraduations bro .. u must feel awesome about yourself right now ..

wouldn't even know it was the same guy in those 2 pics.

jcdc71 said:
Awesome job!

Looks like you gained 11 1/2 pounds of lean tissue:

Before - 232 31%BF = 160.08 lean
After - 193 11%BF = 171.77 lean

Thats hard to believe considering I didn't keep my calories up. Can't wait to start my next cycle in a few weeks. I'm going to try to bulk up for 12wks, then cut for 8-10wks. I hope I get some good results. Is there a simple formula to use to get the amount of lean mass gains? FLEX

flexdaddyz71 said:
Thats hard to believe considering I didn't keep my calories up. Can't wait to start my next cycle in a few weeks. I'm going to try to bulk up for 12wks, then cut for 8-10wks. I hope I get some good results. Is there a simple formula to use to get the amount of lean mass gains? FLEX

reason being is that your body used fat for energy. aint keto great?

Top Bottom