Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Intro - My first log ever!

AnabolicAzz

New member
Hey everyone,

My name Azz and I am brand new to these forums but super excited to be here!

Quick intro:
I have been training about 13 years with about the last two of those being enhanced.
I’ve done a few cycles previously many years back but they were poorly planned and I basically yo-yoed up and back down to where I started. I have recently done my first show at the IFBB VIC championships where I placed 3rd in Classic Physique True Novice.

My current stats and Protocol:
182.5cm
Currently 102.5kg
BF about 8.5%
Currently in health phase post show
Test E 250mg p/w , just started GH 3 weeks ago at 3.3iu nightly for the first time ever.

Starting November 1st I’ll be beginning my offseason which will begin with:
Test E 750mg p/w , 3-4ius GH, and EQ 200mg p/w (this will be my first time running EQ so starting low to monitor how my e2 holds up)

This offseason log will be sponsored by @viperlabs. Currently waiting on my goods to arrive.
I have never logged before but I’ll do my best to make it as detailed and in depth as I can.
I am an open book and any questions or suggestions are welcome! I’ll attach a few recent pics so you can put a body to the name 🙂

LFG💪🏼

IMG_9598.webp
IMG_9595.webp
IMG_9593.webp
 
Hey everyone,

My name Azz and I am brand new to these forums but super excited to be here!

Quick intro:
I have been training about 13 years with about the last two of those being enhanced.
I’ve done a few cycles previously many years back but they were poorly planned and I basically yo-yoed up and back down to where I started. I have recently done my first show at the IFBB VIC championships where I placed 3rd in Classic Physique True Novice.

My current stats and Protocol:
182.5cm
Currently 102.5kg
BF about 8.5%
Currently in health phase post show
Test E 250mg p/w , just started GH 3 weeks ago at 3.3iu nightly for the first time ever.

Starting November 1st I’ll be beginning my offseason which will begin with:
Test E 750mg p/w , 3-4ius GH, and EQ 200mg p/w (this will be my first time running EQ so starting low to monitor how my e2 holds up)

This offseason log will be sponsored by @viperlabs. Currently waiting on my goods to arrive.
I have never logged before but I’ll do my best to make it as detailed and in depth as I can.
I am an open book and any questions or suggestions are welcome! I’ll attach a few recent pics so you can put a body to the name 🙂

LFG💪🏼

View attachment 189760View attachment 189762View attachment 189761
Welcome to EF brother! Team Viper let’s get it!!
 
Hey everyone,

My name Azz and I am brand new to these forums but super excited to be here!

Quick intro:
I have been training about 13 years with about the last two of those being enhanced.
I’ve done a few cycles previously many years back but they were poorly planned and I basically yo-yoed up and back down to where I started. I have recently done my first show at the IFBB VIC championships where I placed 3rd in Classic Physique True Novice.

My current stats and Protocol:
182.5cm
Currently 102.5kg
BF about 8.5%
Currently in health phase post show
Test E 250mg p/w , just started GH 3 weeks ago at 3.3iu nightly for the first time ever.

Starting November 1st I’ll be beginning my offseason which will begin with:
Test E 750mg p/w , 3-4ius GH, and EQ 200mg p/w (this will be my first time running EQ so starting low to monitor how my e2 holds up)

This offseason log will be sponsored by @viperlabs. Currently waiting on my goods to arrive.
I have never logged before but I’ll do my best to make it as detailed and in depth as I can.
I am an open book and any questions or suggestions are welcome! I’ll attach a few recent pics so you can put a body to the name 🙂

LFG💪🏼

View attachment 189760View attachment 189762View attachment 189761
FARK MEE!!! What a monster we have here 💪

Truly you look great bro and can’t wait to see more of this.
 
Hey everyone,

My name Azz and I am brand new to these forums but super excited to be here!

Quick intro:
I have been training about 13 years with about the last two of those being enhanced.
I’ve done a few cycles previously many years back but they were poorly planned and I basically yo-yoed up and back down to where I started. I have recently done my first show at the IFBB VIC championships where I placed 3rd in Classic Physique True Novice.

My current stats and Protocol:
182.5cm
Currently 102.5kg
BF about 8.5%
Currently in health phase post show
Test E 250mg p/w , just started GH 3 weeks ago at 3.3iu nightly for the first time ever.

Starting November 1st I’ll be beginning my offseason which will begin with:
Test E 750mg p/w , 3-4ius GH, and EQ 200mg p/w (this will be my first time running EQ so starting low to monitor how my e2 holds up)

This offseason log will be sponsored by @viperlabs. Currently waiting on my goods to arrive.
I have never logged before but I’ll do my best to make it as detailed and in depth as I can.
I am an open book and any questions or suggestions are welcome! I’ll attach a few recent pics so you can put a body to the name 🙂

LFG💪🏼

View attachment 189760View attachment 189762View attachment 189761
Your a unit brother
 
Hey everyone,

My name Azz and I am brand new to these forums but super excited to be here!

Quick intro:
I have been training about 13 years with about the last two of those being enhanced.
I’ve done a few cycles previously many years back but they were poorly planned and I basically yo-yoed up and back down to where I started. I have recently done my first show at the IFBB VIC championships where I placed 3rd in Classic Physique True Novice.

My current stats and Protocol:
182.5cm
Currently 102.5kg
BF about 8.5%
Currently in health phase post show
Test E 250mg p/w , just started GH 3 weeks ago at 3.3iu nightly for the first time ever.

Starting November 1st I’ll be beginning my offseason which will begin with:
Test E 750mg p/w , 3-4ius GH, and EQ 200mg p/w (this will be my first time running EQ so starting low to monitor how my e2 holds up)

This offseason log will be sponsored by @viperlabs. Currently waiting on my goods to arrive.
I have never logged before but I’ll do my best to make it as detailed and in depth as I can.
I am an open book and any questions or suggestions are welcome! I’ll attach a few recent pics so you can put a body to the name 🙂

LFG💪🏼

View attachment 189760View attachment 189762View attachment 189761
I’m excited for this one!!
Minimal exposure to PED’s and carrying this kind of size and condition is very very impressive. Now backed by @Viper Labs
It’s going to be wild to see 💪🏼

Will be following along brother
 
Also probably should of mentioned this in my original post but I currently follow a pretty casual PPL split just a bit more focussed on bringing up my weak points , mainly lower back and arms and hamstrings.

And my current macros for now are pretty hectic aswell.
Total Calories: around 5200
Protein : 300 ish
Carbs : 750-800
Fats 50-60

Once we put the foot down on the gas pedal these numbers will likely go up over time but that’s currently what’s maintaining me at around 102kg

Also no cardio and no step goals right now either but I can incorporate both those things as I go , I have a pretty wild BMR even with barely 6k steps a day LOL.

I think that’s about everything 👍🏼
Cheers lads
 
Top Bottom