Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Insert feet in mouth..........

NEO1

So the guys and I were at a club, we had been drinking for what seemed like days, but was in reality several hours. We walk in, all ready to conquer another round of jager bombs and then it happens.

On the way to the bar, there was this very, VERY attractive woman sitting doing what i perceived to be the "chair dance". Ya know, where people are dancing with their upper bodies while sitting still.

So being Mr. Suave that I am, I approach.....I ask why such a pretty girl isn't out on the dance floor. Oh yea ladies, you know I'm smooth like that.
She gives me a smile and I turn away to try and kill my liver some more. (It should be noted that when drinking I seem to get the attention span of a puppy.........Oooooh something shiny?)

The next thing I know, one of my good bro's comes up to me and says (yes this is a direct quote) "Hey, did you see the hot chic in the wheelchair up at the bar?" :worried: :worried:

Can someone come get my skechers out of my mouth please?

I've seen guys on the floor in their chairs, can't say I've seen women. They usually want to be treated as anyone would I would assume.
I would venture to say that it was the Jager enduced Rico Suave' approach, not necessarliy the fact that she was in a chair. She may not be much of a drinker. If she's dancing at the bar, she's pretty comfortable with herself.

Ask Traz how to do the Suave', he obviously has it down pat. You have seen pics of his wife I guess.... LMAO
She could have done SO much better. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NEO1 said:
Doooooood, I was soooo drunk I couldn't have hit it with Layinback's cawk.

I suppose one advantage of sex with a parapledgic would be you could put it in her ass and she wouldn't know the difference

Top Bottom