Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Insecure people

I dont talk to anybody but one friend who works out for his paramedic course in high school,anybody else who workouts I know goes out and blows it on the weekend by getting tanked all the time.

I do envy them sometimes with the freedom of going where they want when they want without having to worry about meals and other shit. but I know in the end I am happy living my solitary life of lifting,eating,and school. my girlfriend supports me 110% also which helps

slobberknocker said:

lol

Or they'll ask you what you bench, and then they'll say they know this guy who benches more than you.

usually double .
pulease, i say, well, i know someone who benches more than me too. who fucking cares ??

JOKER47 said:
The bigger and stronger I get, the more they "challenge" me with things.

"I used to 'lift' (Insert obscene weight here)lbs when I was in school....But I don't work out anymore".
"I knew this guy once, (Insert ridiculous story of outrageous weight here) but he doesn't work anymore."

...and it goes on, and on, and on...........:rolleyes: I just smile and say "Wow! That's neato!".

Joker

i have had that exact conversation a thousand times...lol

just last week I was talking to a pretty big guy that played offensive line for a Div. 1 program, and he was telling me how him and some of the other guys all were squatting over 900 raw. I was like wow you should enter a powerlifting meet, you could set a world record....lol

T3C, you know its funny, people will make all kinds of sacrifices to: to eat shitty food, drink too much, take all kinds of drugs, have sex with anyone, have a nice car, have the newest whatever, but yet they try to tell you how you should live your life and what is worth sacrifice. Just remember that it is your life and feel blessed for having found a passion. Some people never do.

t3c said:
Does anyone feel like the more they progress and get bigger and stronger the more people want you to fail or constantly put you down

I feel like in the last few weeks good friends and other people just try to put me down because of what i do

fuck them

they r jealous bastards bro! when people see others do something they wish they could do or be someone they wanna be they get jealous and find ways to criticize to make themselves feel better about their crappy selves

lifting is my business and i dont talk about my business with anyone outside of my immediate family. a simple rule, and it keeps the jealous people at bay.

my friend asked me the other day what my bench was, i told him i forgot.

JOKER47 said:

"I used to 'lift' (Insert obscene weight here)lbs when I was in school....But I don't work out anymore".
"I knew this guy once, (Insert ridiculous story of outrageous weight here) but he doesn't work anymore."

Wow......these must be stock phrases non-lifters receive in the mail, because I hear these too....lol.

Toozee said:

Wow......these must be stock phrases non-lifters receive in the mail, because I hear these too....lol.

I think we all have at one time or another....I just wish I knew why dey do dat?

Joker

t3c said:
Does anyone feel like the more they progress and get bigger and stronger the more people want you to fail or constantly put you down

I feel like in the last few weeks good friends and other people just try to put me down because of what i do

I think it's more jealousy toward your extreme dedication. When people see that you have something that important in your life, and that your dedicated enough to do the work it involves, it really makes them question themselves.

Top Bottom