Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Input Needed: Forma, RS-Trans, HCGen, PostCycle, Unleashed

Gamut

Input needed on this stack: Forma, RS-Trans, HCGen, PostCycle, Unleashed

I know you bro's can help me out with my plan.

Diet is fully in check. Workouts are Deads, Squats, Bench, Pullups, Barbell Curls. My fav's...

I am bout to start 10g Creatine daily. 5g Omega-3

I have on hand RS-Transaderm, FormaStanzol, HCGen is on the way. Have a little PostCycle/Unleashed left over from last summer. Will order more as soon as it is available.

My plan:
Weeks 1-6: 5 pumps ED of Trans
Weeks 3-9: 7-10 pumps ED of Forma
Weeks 7-10: 5 caps HCGen
Weeks 10-15: 4 caps each Post/Unleashed...tapering off until zero caps per day

Does this seem like a good way to spread these out for maximum effect?

And about HCGen...It has Tribulus. In the past when I have taken Trib alone...it makes me act like an asshole. Is that possibly because of Estrogen? If so...should the Form and PostCycle help?

Anyone else act like a moody bitch on Trib? I used Dermacrine a few years ago and loved it...no acting like a bitch I felt great. Just a little worried about the Trib.

Edit: just did a Google for Tribulus anger and found a lot of others feeling the same way! :evil: Any idea how to counteract it? I'm usually never ever angry or loud...but this shit makes me a dickhead LOL. My wife doesn't like it!

Last edited:
Transaderm makes me alot more cranky tbh.... I dont get that awesome feel good untill I hit the weights. When I was running my trans and forma I ran them side by side from day one and then into the natty test boosters.

Not everybody is a responder to trib and it can cause a spike in estrogen (as can HCG). Use the forma on cycle to keep it in check.

No need to taper off UNLEASHED one cap a day would be a waste. It's non suppressive so it can be used as often as needed.

Top Bottom