Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injectable B-12 (Cyanacobalamin)Real Effects or Placebo effect?

Vitamins were meant to be eaten. True, in elderly people where the digestive system has broken down and they're susceptable to anemia, injections are sometimes required. But again, the dosage in DX7 is so high, you'll get the full effects.

Dude, I 'm not trying to be disrespectful to you at all, but it seems like your trying to peddle your sups more then your trying to help people. B-12 injections are better then oral I tryed them both...Of course
this is my opinion, but I'm gonna try this dx7 and see for myself if it's all that....

Dude, I 'm not trying to be disrespectful to you at all, but it seems like your trying to peddle your sups more then your trying to help people. B-12 injections are better then oral I tryed them both...Of course
this is my opinion, but I'm gonna try this dx7 and see for myself if it's all that....
As I said before, this is NOT true in a general statement. There is an important factor called intrinsic factor that deminishes over time, with age, with diet, with disease, and with medications. This factor is REQUIRED for your body to metabolize B12. Without this factor, you cannot process B12. I know this from experience, as the medication I was on before I became insulin dependent was metformin, and metformin has been found (and did in my case) to reduce intrinsic factor. I could take 10,000mcg of B12, and register NOTHING in my blood. I could not process B12. I started B12 shots daily for two weeks, then twice a week for a couple weeks while I discontinued the metformin. Within a couple months, I was able to process B12 again, and now can take it orally.

However, there are many factors that contribute to deminished intrinsic factor, and they are finding it more common now. But unless you know you have a problem, then oral is fine - but if you suspect, like I said, take a bunch orally for a few days, then have a blood test to see if you have high levels.

But I can say this - when I was taking injections (100mcg daily for two weeks, 100mcg twice a week, etc), I was HUNGRY all the time, and really felt a euphoria. I do NOT feel that way on oral administration, maybe just a little. But again, everyone is different.

It doesn't hurt my supp sales if you use injectable B12. If you feel it's "better" than great. It won;t hurt and it isn't expensive. I just don;t believe there's a need for it.

As I said before, this is NOT true in a general statement. There is an important factor called intrinsic factor that deminishes over time, with age, with diet, with disease, and with medications. This factor is REQUIRED for your body to metabolize B12. Without this factor, you cannot process B12. I know this from experience, as the medication I was on before I became insulin dependent was metformin, and metformin has been found (and did in my case) to reduce intrinsic factor. I could take 10,000mcg of B12, and register NOTHING in my blood. I could not process B12. I started B12 shots daily for two weeks, then twice a week for a couple weeks while I discontinued the metformin. Within a couple months, I was able to process B12 again, and now can take it orally.

However, there are many factors that contribute to deminished intrinsic factor, and they are finding it more common now. But unless you know you have a problem, then oral is fine - but if you suspect, like I said, take a bunch orally for a few days, then have a blood test to see if you have high levels.

But I can say this - when I was taking injections (100mcg daily for two weeks, 100mcg twice a week, etc), I was HUNGRY all the time, and really felt a euphoria. I do NOT feel that way on oral administration, maybe just a little. But again, everyone is different.

Good post bro.

My last 2 blood tests showed i was low in b-12 and my doc just said my diet was lacking and that i was defecient...no mention of intrinsic factor or anything like that.

I did a course of approx 12 shots @1000mcg per week and if im honest i can say i didnt notice any effect/benefit i.e. increased appetite or sense of well being you mentioned.

I am going to try ED shots for a week and then drop of to twice weekly then once weekly if my bloods come back this time round showing a lack of b-12.

Good post bro.

My last 2 blood tests showed i was low in b-12 and my doc just said my diet was lacking and that i was defecient...no mention of intrinsic factor or anything like that.

I did a course of approx 12 shots @1000mcg per week and if im honest i can say i didnt notice any effect/benefit i.e. increased appetite or sense of well being you mentioned.

I am going to try ED shots for a week and then drop of to twice weekly then once weekly if my bloods come back this time round showing a lack of b-12.
Its possible the euphoria and energy I felt was the difference from having no b12 to now having b12 in my system.

Top Bottom