Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injectable B-12 (Cyanacobalamin)Real Effects or Placebo effect?

I am thinking of possibly doing B-12. Is B-12 effective? Is the effects real or could they be in the mind? Is Oral just as good as injectable.
I dont have the immediate effects some claim they feel on other compounds right after use reagrding Test and HGH and Anavar, etc. Maybe I am comparing to my old experiences of partying back in the day with designer compounds where the effects were immediate and like a slap in the face.

Alot of people swear by injectible B-12 bro.... i posted up a similar thread not so long ago.
I cant find a link but if you search you will see the replies i got back and that info might be what you are looking for.

And for the record i ordered 48 amps of the stuff myself 1000mcg a pop ...

People with deminished intrinsic factor can benefit from injectible B12 - some people get a benefit, others do not. The best way to tell is to take 5000mcg of B12 for 3 days before a blood test and have your B12 measured.

I use injectable B12 it gives me a boost and a feeling of well being

I am thinking of possibly doing B-12. Is B-12 effective? Is the effects real or could they be in the mind? Is Oral just as good as injectable.
I dont have the immediate effects some claim they feel on other compounds right after use reagrding Test and HGH and Anavar, etc. Maybe I am comparing to my old experiences of partying back in the day with designer compounds where the effects were immediate and like a slap in the face.

I know a site with real legit time released b-12, and yeah it works very well. The b-12 your gonna find you will have to inject everyday. This kind you inject everyday for the first week then twice a week afterwards.PM me if you want the name of the site.

Injectable B12 will stay in the bloodstream about 24 hours.

A daily dose DX7 has 730 times more B12 than required. Evn if you only absorb half of it you're still getting fifty times more than you can possibly use and you'll only pee the rest out.

Use DX7 and you really won't need injectable B12. But some people just like injecting. :)

I was curious about how effective oral B-12 was compared to injectable.

This is what i dug up....

oral supplementation with vitamin B12 is safe, efficient and inexpensive. Most multi-vitamin pills contain 100-200 microgram of the cyanocobalamin form of B-12. This must be converted to methylcobalamin or adenosylcobalamin before it can be used by the body. The actual absorption of B12 is also a problem with supplements. Swallowing 500 micrograms of cyanocobalamin can result in absorption of as little as 1.8 microgram so most multivitamins do not provide an adequate daily intake. The best approach is to dissolve a sublingual tablet of methylcobalamin (1000 micrograms) under the tongue every day. That will be sufficient to maintain adequate body stores. However, if a deficiency is actually present then 2000 microgram/day for one month is recommended followed by 1000 microgram/day. Some physicians still maintain that monthly injections of vitamin B12 is required to maintain adequate levels in the elderly and in patients with a diagnosed deficiency. There is however, no scientific evidence supporting the notion that injections are more effective than sublingual supplementation.

I was curious about how effective oral B-12 was compared to injectable.

This is what i dug up....

oral supplementation with vitamin B12 is safe, efficient and inexpensive. Most multi-vitamin pills contain 100-200 microgram of the cyanocobalamin form of B-12. This must be converted to methylcobalamin or adenosylcobalamin before it can be used by the body. The actual absorption of B12 is also a problem with supplements. Swallowing 500 micrograms of cyanocobalamin can result in absorption of as little as 1.8 microgram so most multivitamins do not provide an adequate daily intake. The best approach is to dissolve a sublingual tablet of methylcobalamin (1000 micrograms) under the tongue every day. That will be sufficient to maintain adequate body stores. However, if a deficiency is actually present then 2000 microgram/day for one month is recommended followed by 1000 microgram/day. Some physicians still maintain that monthly injections of vitamin B12 is required to maintain adequate levels in the elderly and in patients with a diagnosed deficiency. There is however, no scientific evidence supporting the notion that injections are more effective than sublingual supplementation.

Vitamins were meant to be eaten. True, in elderly people where the digestive system has broken down and they're susceptable to anemia, injections are sometimes required. But again, the dosage in DX7 is so high, you'll get the full effects.

Top Bottom