Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

increasing bench

sysopt

My bench is horrible, and I'd like to improve it? How do I figure out my weak point? From my last work out my chest and shoulders were sore but not my tri's. Does this mean anything? Is it possible my chest is a weak point?? Can some one tell me which exercises to do for a specific weak point? such as if my shoulders are weak...do x, if tri's are weak do y, and if chest is weak do z.... thanks in advance... strenthen yourself...

If your gaging your strenth by your bench, you need to hit all those areas but start first by killing your tris twice a week. Use movements that mimic the lockout. For exercises go to www.strenghtonline.com and dave tates page. Some one give him that one please. I will check it and post again. If someone hasnt gotten it for ya.

I did some tricep work during the week (westside), rotator work, and fixed my form (also westside). I'm proud to say, I benched today, and I'm stronger already. Thanks everyone.

congradulations......... it always makes you feel good to have a good bench day......... squats, and deadlifts to but for the most part only people in the powerlifting world understand that

everybody is impressed with a big bench

Top Bottom