Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i'm thinking of testing my bench max tomorrow

wnt2bBeast said:
lol..of course i was being charming ;) ..i dont know how you train at 5am

its not easy and i've had more than one nightmare that i've gone to the gym and forgotten to get dressed.
my gym is in a TERRIBLE part of town, i usually get asked for some money by a crack whore before going in- that wakes me up.

Sugarplum said:
its not easy and i've had more than one nightmare that i've gone to the gym and forgotten to get dressed.
my gym is in a TERRIBLE part of town, i usually get asked for some money by a crack whore before going in- that wakes me up.
id like to see that...maybe just show up in a thong and do some sldl's
:blow:

wnt2bBeast said:
id like to see that...maybe just show up in a thong and do some sldl's
:blow:

lol... maybe thats why i get so many offers for spotters when deadlifting.
:worried:
seriously, i've benched in pajama pants and the tank top i've slept in plenty of times. i'm there to workout, not look pretty.
which is good, cause its pretty scary.

Sugarplum said:
lol... maybe thats why i get so many offers for spotters when deadlifting.
:worried:
seriously, i've benched in pajama pants and the tank top i've slept in plenty of times. i'm there to workout, not look pretty.
which is good, cause its pretty scary.
maybe thats whats so damn attractive..a chick moving heavy weights..and who aint afraid to brake a nail!!

wnt2bBeast said:
maybe thats whats so damn attractive..a chick moving heavy weights..and who aint afraid to brake a nail!!

actually THATS something i'm afraid of!!
if you've ever seen my hands in my avatar, you'd know why. :)
(i think its in my gallery)
but, i'm not afraid to look gross. temporarily. :supercool

Top Bottom