Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

im finding out that STEROIDS ARE A BUNCH OF HORSE SH!T

Diesel,

You are the exact type of person who doesn't do well with strong androgens.....not because they don't work for you, because your not mentally prepared to handle the fact that most of what you gain is water and nothing else. Please don't cycle unless prepared metally and medically with clomid and hcg. You will end up hurting yourself worse without being prepared!!!

I am not FLAMING!! My suggestion to you is to get clomid from the bros now! Get your natural test levels back up and then stick with anabolic only cycles. With less water retention you will see what you have truly gained and nothing more. This will allow you to be prepared.

If you want to have permanent gains then use primobolan. Honestly this is the best shit going for retaining gains. I know everyone hypes up Test on this board, but unless you want to do a gram a week for months on end, it isn't going to last. Primo is pricey though, but well worth it.

Try fooling around with high does of EQ-------I have been doing it and love it------No real weight gains but feel real tight, throw in some winny and their is a good cycle-------10 weeks of EQ starting at 600mgs a week for 5 weeks then bump it up to 800 to a gram-----weeks 5 -10 winny at 100mgs every other for 3 weeks, last 2 weeks at 100mgs every day--------Theirs a good 10 week cycle which will make you feel great-------

I can't believe I am saying this again. I feel like a stuck record. SOmething went wrong post cycle with your recovery. Probably finished the clomid to early for YOU. Everyone is unique. taking other peoples advice is sometimes like wearing their underwear - it might not fit you, or your needs.

The best thing to do is use the Endoscreen (or other lab tests) after a cycle. you can tell if you got your hormones back online. Otherwise you are just guessing.

I know E2 and Ulter know how to get these tests done without having to go to a doctor.

ITS ALL MENTAL

To all,

A cycle can be extremely successful if done in the proper frame of mind. Most people are fed up with life at a certain lifting plateau and turn to AS. As the gains roll in so does the confidence. Its true that everyone starts working really hard when on a cycle. But what they are not prepared for is the end of the cycle. That is when you actually have to crank it UP a notch not bolster about your gains and feel invincible.

Do your HCG and clomid (although I have found clomid is enough). But also do TMZ and Creatine. And work harder than every before...if you make it through the first 4 weeks without losing anything you are a champion...not just physically but mentally.

TRIBULUS is not a replacement for CLOMID

in some people, tribulus is effective enough, but for most it is not. CLOMID is a sure thing.

You might want to invest some money is blood testing, either from the doctor or a product like endoscreen. I am sure that you will find that even now your test levels are low and estrogen levels high.

Knowing your blood levels, E- T- DHT- etc, before, during and after cycles can allow you to more carefully tailor your cycle and let you know when to make adjustments.

peace

Growing Pains said:
I can't believe I am saying this again. I feel like a stuck record.

lol at growing pains. Some people just don't wanna listen. All you can do is try to tell them. After that, it is up to them.

i'm sure he knows about clomid, so enough about it, it's that dam test, everytime I use it I get depressed also 80% of the time, had to chill with it and went to deca, never was depressed with it, good luck bro

MRS. GROWING PAINS - "Honey, the brakes are squeaking on my car. What should I do?"

GROWING PAINS -
The best thing to do is use the Endoscreen (or other lab tests) after a cycle. you can tell if you got your hormones back online. Otherwise you are just guessing.

LOL I couldnt help it GP. :D
Man you need to just copy that quote and keep on your Clipboard so you can paste it easy. I hope you are not retyping that everytime. HAHAHA.

OK bro, stop weighing yourself and next time try the Clomid. It's cheap. Don't think that you are losing a lot of muscle, you probably lost mostly water so actually didn't gain as much as you thought you did.

Top Bottom