Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

im finding out that STEROIDS ARE A BUNCH OF HORSE SH!T

Listen, First I hear you and agree with you but, the gains that you keep is the issue, and the gains that you keep are very dependent upon the gear you use.

Test simply does not have permanency, it goes away faster than gains made on deca.

If you were to simply do 4 months on primo, you may not make the strength, size gains that you would on a test cycle, but the gains you do make you will keep.

Start to evaluate the gear you use in terms of GAINS KEPT, and everything else second.

You find your are looking at gear like, primo, anavar, laurabolin, durabolon and growth hormones

I think your diet or post cycle therapy is probably what is a bunch of bull shit, do you homework bro, nothing worse then a whinner, that bitches cause something didnt go the way they wanted when they failed to do it correctly! just my 2cents:D :D :D

I love you guys, thank you so much for all this positive feedback. i was feeling really down, like someone said i dont even want to look in the mirror right now. well i used a real low dose of test enthanate. and yes it was real cause i gained 20 lbs. but it went like this
week 1 200mgs
week 2 300mgs
week 3 300mgs
week 4 400mgs
week 5 600mgs
week 6 600mgs winny 350mgs
week 7 400mgs winny 350mgs
week 8 300mgs winny 250mgs

post cycle i used tribulus 8 pills a day, Zma stack, doubled my glutamine intake and creatine 10 grams a day
i just dont get why i crashed so hard i know i didnt have clomid but i mean i used such low doses.. i dont know guys i really liked the winny at the end though it hardened me up and gave me a nice shape. if i do continue to juice i think i might try a primo and winny cycle. anyway thanks for the blessings fellas.. God im getting small.. i hit 205 now im 190:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :mad:

Well I'm not a guru by any means but a dosage as low as 250mg is enough to shutdown natural test production. This is why people recommend certain minimum dosages on a cycle. 250mg is enough to shutdown natural test but in most cases isn't much more than your natural test production anyways(unless your test count is low) so you barely break even. 500mg is twice as much but won't shut down natural test any more than 250mg does.

I think your lack of clomid did you in. You should use clomid ANY time you do a test cycle, regardless of the dosages.

Yeah, i hear vageta.
Test doseage should have been a steady amount, though maybe front loaded as to 250mg is enought to shut down your test, but not replace it at a conisderably anabolic amount. i know what you went through is tough, BUT now you know. Learn from this, and use clomid always. don't that a low dosage will keep you safe from sideeffects and not neededin to use the ancillary tools. Good luck in recovery and on your next one.

Don't worry fellas, he'll be back!!!

Testosterone is addictive you know.:D

Who told you to do a cycle like that in the first place? You should have used 600mg/wk for 8 weeks and added the winny just like you did. Also, the last time I did a bulking cycle, much bigger and longer than yours, I gained almost 50 and lost 25. That is part of the game here bro. You won't keep everything you gain from test, you are always likely to lose at least half of your gains with a small short cycle. You are lucky if you came away with 10 pounds on the cycle you did. Steroids are not a magic bullet to gain size and strength, it takes time, so don't think you will become the size you were when you had 600mg of test running through you when you stop. It doesn't work like that.

CLOMID CLOMID CLOMID!!!!! No clomid, NO CYCLE! Everyone I've ever known that's done cycles have lost TONS of their gains when they didn't use clomid afterwards. It's such an easy way to keep you gains. There's no excuse for not having clomid or at least HCG.

DTA

Top Bottom